Introduce yourself

On the subject of warning points, I got 9999 or so from Craig but never found out why...

D.
I remember someone jokingly complain that they didn't have any warning points and Craig responded "fine, here's 9999", was that you?I only remember that because it sparked the whole "why does Craig have the power to give warning points at all, even jokingly?" scandal.

On the subject of warning points, I got 9999 or so from Craig but never found out why...

D.
I remember someone jokingly complain that they didn't have any warning points and Craig responded "fine, here's 9999", was that you?
I only remember that because it sparked the whole "why does Craig have the power to give warning points at all, even jokingly?" scandal.
Well Mcobit still have a ton of warning points. http://boards.openpandora.org/user/114-mcobit/

Last edited by a moderator:
We mortals can't see other people's warning points :p
I guess when you are used to godly powers, you are unaware of them...
Are they used for anything?  If people have thousands I am guessing not.  If they are, why do people that I don't see doing anything problematic at present still have them?  Maybe the warning points worked, and that is why those that have them aren't doing anything to get more.  Maybe the gods, I mean mods, should demonstrate their wrath! :p

I'm fairly certain that I upset Craig at some point. I can't imagine what I could have done - I'm a shy, retiring and unassuming sort of personality after all.

But yeah, pissed him off big time, I reckon.

D.

Yeah, but pissing people off from time to time is a good thing. :D  Now I wonder what it was.

Ah Bollocks, have I done this?

Hello! I'm Dr.Hax I'm currently 21.. 

Insane... very insane. Religiously steampunk, and have a very odd perspective of the world. I'm bitter cynical and use the pandora mostly for writing. I enjoy long walks through radioactive waste lands, and installing linux on laptops and enjoying the finest random shit the internet can offer me.

If you see me swear in a post I apologize I'm so used to being on other more colourful forums. :D

Now some more detailed background information.

First gaming console NES my grandfather owned that was passed down to my mother which I play.  :D

I enjoy dos games, and odd quirky games.. I have a tendency to cause things to glitch out... :ph34r:   I love and equally hate technology.  :D

I'm an automotive junky, as well as a writer at heart. I love to write steampunk and sci-fi stories. I create my own lores rather then fan ficing them, and I'm very antiquated in my views of the world and I honestly do to some extent hate society.  :rolleyes:  Then again getting mugged, assaulted an living a life where if somebody pulled out a knife at me I wasn't afraid tends to make a bit cynical... Which I am.. Highly so.

I spend most of my bored time researching random crap, I'm engaged to maniac who is my high school sweetheart and we're very happy because we're both insane in the same way and we're both geeks.

So I'm into aircooled volkswagens, Linux, Writing, steampunk, history... Hmm I can't think of anything else I want to disclose right now...

Also whats a warning point and how do I get them? I hear they're very collectible around here  :D

Welcome Chippy :)

Btw, I'm an idiot! I always seem to write "gp2x.com" instead of ""gp32x.de :(

lhsONfN.png

Hey hey, Yerffej here. I made this account here around 2011 and kind of forgot about it, but I've been keeping an eye on the Pandora since it was in production. I never got one, but I am definitely going to get a Pyra when they are ready.

I own two GCW Zeros and a GP2X Wiz.

[COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]Hello everyone! Hope you all well.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]I've been absent for some time, trying to[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]balance the mess that is my real life [/COLOR] :) [COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]Missed so much news here and I have[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]sa lot to catch up I bet.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]Noticed that the boards had a refresh[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]which is looking good... but what's this[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]red line in my text field, I can;'t see this[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]message as I'm typing it so might come[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]out a bit f00ked?[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]That was all, just "hello again", and chat[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]with you soon, and will be online tonight[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]to catch up.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(134, 134, 134)]Edit: hopefully fixed the formatting of this post[/COLOR]

unfortunately the editor on this new version of the board is a big pile of a metabolisms endproduct, that has a whole lot of problems - like that currently I can't read your complete post as your signature overlaps into the commenttext with the latest Firefox on Windows 2012 R2.
Maybe your problem is browser specific too, could you try another one ?

I can't read your complete post as your signature overlaps into the commenttext with the latest Firefox on Windows 2012 R2.

That problem isn't browser specific. I'm seeing the same thing in both firefox and chromium under linux.

-Neelix

And Android Opera.  It also extends way off to the right, messing everything up.

I can't read your complete post as your signature overlaps into the commenttext with the latest Firefox on Windows 2012 R2.

That problem isn't browser specific. I'm seeing the same thing in both firefox and chromium under linux.

-Neelix
And Android Opera.  It also extends way off to the right, messing everything up.

+ PaleMoon under Linux here. I think it is safe to say, that it isn't a browser specific problem. ;)

The styles on FZERO's post are interesting. IMO it shouldn't be possible to create such a post with sane forum software.

Back