Invisibleshield (Screen Protector & All Other Items)

I'd also say it's sufficient for things that can be powered by USB, mobile devices. Of course a projector with an incandescent bulb will take a massive amount of effort to keep going, it takes much, much, much more power. This device is just meant to trickle charge an internal battery which charges something like a phone, could be very useful in emergency situations or when you REALLY need another hour or two of Pandora-ing

I disagree.
Using packing tape, which has a strong adhesive, will be likely to damage the touchscreen film on the LCD.
When you remove the tape, you will be pulling on the touchscreen, which can pull it away from the edge where it is attached.

keaft said:
*cough* packing tape *cough*

but no really... It works and works well. Use it on your crystal watches. Use it on whatever you don't want to get scratched up. When the tape becomes too foggy replace with more..

I advise against duck tape. Although it would be the best to protect your Pandora in other ways, packing tape does the trick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Pandora would consume less power, but that generator is also much more smaller than a bike operated one.

With such a small generator and only one handed pulling action how much power you think one can generate? If it takes 10~20 minutes generate 1~2 hours charge for Pandora, doesn't seem very appealing. And that rumor of 3 minutes to achieve 1% charge (on a 650mAh battery!!!) doesn't seem far fetch.

Sure, there are situations where this might be useful (ie. being very far away from any electrical outlet for an extended periods).

That solar charged one seems more convenient, you can just leave it there for hours while daylight lasts, without having your hands tied up pulling, pulling, pulling. Or if outdoors, even a wind generator one might also be good. As long as it works unattended.

They are meant to be the best brand of screen protectors but they don't appear to ship to the UK :( and it's near impossible to find an online stockist, I tried a while ago.

Back