Is Devhook Still Useful To The Psp?

MWeston

Internal Development
Website
openpandora.ca
A lot of my game backups don't work with 3.40OE-A' and I have seen that some people might still use Devhook. Does it provide some compatibility over the custom firmware?

not sure, just try it yourself (shouldn't take long)
and you will want to because if there is no new OE then you will have to use it to play games that require higher FW :) so your time will be well invested (please tell how it goes)

MWeston said:
A lot of my game backups don't work with 3.40OE-A' and I have seen that some people might still use Devhook. Does it provide some compatibility over the custom firmware?
All the games I've tried worked perfectly. Have you formatted your memory card and then put all the backups in the "ISO" folder? And have you gone into recovery mode (hold "R" shoulder button while powering the system up) and disabled the "Use NO-UMD" option (go to "configuration->Use NO-UMD")? And finally, do you have a game in the UMD drive? Those are the usual the problems with backups. The only other thing you'd have to try would be if the "Use NO-UMD" option is off and you can try turning it on to see if it .

Hope it helps! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMars said:
MWeston said:
All the games I've tried worked perfectly. Have you formatted your memory card and then put all the backups in the "ISO" folder? And have you gone into recovery mode (hold "R" shoulder button while powering the system up) and disabled the "Use NO-UMD" option (go to "configuration->Use NO-UMD")? And finally, do you have a game in the UMD drive? Those are the usual the problems with backups. The only other thing you'd have to try would be if the "Use NO-UMD" option is off and you can try turning it on to see if it .

Hope it helps! :)

Hey Omars. I think that is my problem. I don't have a UMD with me as I am away from home for the summer and just have ISO's on my hard drive. I guess some games don't like that NO-UMD option so I am stuck until I get home....or maybe I will pick up a copy of Lumines right away ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back