Is it game over or GP32?

The zodiac can do much less than the gp32 can do. However, in a year or two it has the potential to emulate systems better than the gp32, but at the moment it is a much worse alternative than the gp32 (software-wise). And it costs three times as much. I'm waiting for a system powerful enough to emulate the gba, psx and amiga before I would consider buying it. Zodiac is far from being that system.

Plus there is no free devkit/SDK for the zodiac, whereas the GP32's succes is built on letting anyone code for it and release their finished applications/games.

Woogal as you well know the cd32 was a last gasp effort of desperation to try and steal some console sales as its range of "computers" was on its last legs.
As you well know due to the wink you flashed me. :)
I actually did buy a cd32 im afraid and it cost me £250,oh the pain.
Oh and you werent being pedantic mate,just attempting to be a smart arse. :rolleyes:

ashtray posted on Dec 2 2003 at 02:37 AM said:
Woogal as you well know the cd32 was a last gasp effort of desperation to try and steal some console sales as its range of "computers" was on its last legs.
As you well know due to the wink you flashed me. :)
I actually did buy a cd32 im afraid and it cost me £250,oh the pain.
Oh and you werent being pedantic mate,just attempting to be a smart arse. :rolleyes:
But it still doesn`t change the fact that the Amiga (CD32) was/is a games console.

And i still have one. :D

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back