Is it Pocketable Then?

j.pickens said:
You can tell its a full moon tonight.
Pandora causes lycanthropy. It's a known bug. Worth it, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
fits into a jeans pocket (I carried it around in my jean shorts today); its a little bigger than I'd like for somethign in a pocket, but it certainly fits in there with room to jostle around a touch. Its fatter than a PSP by a touch, but its much shorter, so is more pocketable than a PSP. (A PSP will stick up, and want to bend when you sit, if its in your front pocket, say. The pandora can sit in your front pocket okay, but its like sgtick a pocketbook in there :)

jeff

I would be very careful with removal from the pocket, seems there is enough gap to rip a shoulder button off.

My concern with pockets.

Pockets are good for other things,

Link

What happened to someone making the wrist mounted strap? This would avoid all these tight pocket issues. And look cool too.

trapef said:
And look cool too.
f_pelzig.jpg

quadomatic said:
Why would you put anything in your back pocket? I never understood that...front pockets forever!
Slightly of topic but a good point for those who haven't been told this:

People who have things in their back pocket, also have back issues. All your upperbody weight is supported by your spine, and when you tilt your hips with something in your pocket, when you sit down, you cause spine curvature and very bad things follow. It may not seem like much, but a 10 degree tilt causes everything to go out of whack.

The more you know. Seriously people, I haven't had my wallet in my back pocket for the last 15 years.

mali said:
trapef said:
And look cool too.
f_pelzig.jpg

Its a shame The Clothes Show isn't on tv anymore, ol JB would love it. Pushing the boundaries of tech and fashion too...

Open Pandora Open Fashion !

I keep keys in front pocket, but phones I always used to keep in my back pocket, for yeeeeears...

Was only last year when I got iPhone that I started putting it in front too, as a anti pickpocket thing

Front pockets are for my hands

think I will invest in a pair of cargo types with a larger side/leg pocket for pandora - i don't like man bags of any kind

I think im apply to put the pandora isealy in my pocket, because there is space for two ds (one ds classic and on ds lite)

PICT0361.JPG

testet allready.. B)

Probably going to get some sheet neoprene and make a slimline slip case for my Pandora, should be very simple to make

You all just need manbags. It's the way forward!

So useful for carrying your wallet, keys, phone, handhelds, batteries, camera, beer, rape alarm, makeup, etc

Not that I have one...

Really.....

The Pandora saves some Space:

Would you like to put a Sega Genesis, a Snes, a nes, a masterystem, a n64, a gb, gbc, gba, a atari etc, include all games and a Screen in you pocket???

You need pockets in the size of a car,

whit the Pandora: there are all Consoles in one Handheld, thats the awesomnes of the whole device.. :p

matzesu said:

Would you like to put a Sega Genesis, a Snes, a nes, a masterystem, a n64, a gb, gbc, gba, a atari etc, include all games and a Screen in you pocket???

whit the Pandora: there are all Consoles in one Handheld, thats the awesomnes of the whole device.. :p

Ah-hah! An excuse to post another Talking Classics video!

Kicker said:
matzesu said:

Downloaded. Will watch.

Kicker said:

Is it wrong that I found that a little cool? It's wrong, isn't it?

...knew it.

Back