Is It The End?

vampire8bit

I love and still use my GP2X and intend to do so for as long as it lasts. The release of Wiz, Cannoo and Pandora have pulled devs away from the GP2X, and there is hardly anything released anymore. I know that Exophase is working on Temper but are there any other Devs still working on emu's, homebrew etc?

I have a Pandora in order but i don't give up with my F200...i will try to support it from time to time .
@Hardyx could you upload to the archive ? thanks alot for this.

Go play the Retro Offline Tournament challenge!

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/forum/107-gp32-offline-gaming-league/

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
i reciently fixed all the stability issues of o2xiv (were jpeglib's) and added an option for easier manga reading (wiññ upload soon) 
also send a mail to micket (no answer) asking for the oldplay's source code, to fir the f200 battery meter.

i'll also buy a pandora but will still support the gp2x with wathever i make

laharl said:
i reciently fixed all the stability issues of o2xiv (were jpeglib's) and added an option for easier manga reading (wiññ upload soon) 
also send a mail to micket (no answer) asking for the oldplay's source code, to fir the f200 battery meter.

i'll also buy a pandora but will still support the gp2x with wathever i make

Awesome, I like o2xiv a lot. I got in touch with Orkie about porting Open2X firmware to Wiz so we will need to incorporate this new version. Maybe release a new Open2X firmware for GP2X including support for themes and GMenu2X touchscreen navigation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found this for GP2X and others: http://www.2d-retroperspectives.org/

Quite a nice little game.

All my friends are still impressed by the things I show them on my F100 and I still use it. I also still use my gp32 on train trips to play pcengine and nes. Also some excellent homebrew on gp32 and gp2x that I still prefer to other similar commercial games.

Back