Is It Too Late To Re-order?

Notch

Still Fresh
Hello. Ever since getting an email saying I would not be able to re-order by email, I've been on the fence whether or not to order from the first batch.
Today, I decided to risk it and went to the forums to read up some more, but found out that the re-order deadline has passed, but also read something about them still allowing some additional orders.

So now I'm wondering if anyone knows the final word.. Am I really too late?

Notch said:
So now I'm wondering if anyone knows the final word.. Am I really too late?
Probably not. Email openpandorasales@gmail.com to check.

Last edited by a moderator:
No but try to be quick as we will be emailing the next batch of people waiting to place a new order this week, 6000 so people (first come first served), and I suspect that will then conclude the batch one order process.

craigix said:
No but try to be quick as we will be emailing the next batch of people waiting to place a new order this week, 6000 so people (first come first served), and I suspect that will then conclude the batch one order process.
Did I just here the first batch size get bumped up to 6000 units?

craigix said:
wow thats a lot. hopefully I can order mine tomorrow B)

No, it's still 4000, but the next batch of emails going out will be 6000, not all those people will order, but we just want to get all preorders placed and the fastest way to do that is to email 6000 waiting people, that way we know we will get all the empty slots filled quickly and can move to mass production sharpish.

craigix said:
Awesome, I'll transfer the money when I get home tonight. (Which is in about in six hours or so, so please hold my place. ;))

Thank you!

So, are those of us who already paid going to be in that initial batch of 6000? I don't get it .. are you going to mass spam even those of us who have already placed orders?

I finally got the money put together, but withdrawing it takes a couple of business days....I'll probably have the money order sent on Friday. Too late?

"So, are those of us who already paid going to be in that initial batch of 6000? I don't get it .. are you going to mass spam even those of us who have already placed orders?"

haha us Pandora lot are an angry crowd, just waiting for something to moan about! We're the Daily Mail of the handheld customer world.

Back