Is It Worth Buying The Gp2x F-200?

need4speed

Website
Visit site
Hello there Its been a while since I've been on here :) Anyway I am very Interested In buying the GP2X F-200 console but my question Is Is It worth buying? Thanks very much for your time :)

I personally don't see the point, since most people either have an MK1 or MK2, so not many people may develop programs that use the touch screen.

I'd say you're better off buying a used MK2. If not that though, I'd go ahead and buy the F200, unless you already have a GP2X of course.

If you're thinking of waiting for the Craiginator, that may not be a great idea. I'd say it'll be a while before it's finished, so if you want a handheld, I'd get a GP2X now.

I had a GP2X console once before but I want to upgrade to this one so I can play megadrive games and emulators etc. I got a psp slim and lite but I don't wait to hack It. The reason I want the GP2X F-200 Its so I can enjoy homebrew and emulators without hacking my psp to be homebrew etc. I hope you understand and I like handhelds :)

need4speed said:
I had a GP2X console once before but I want to upgrade to this one so I can play megadrive games and emulators etc. I got a psp slim and lite but I don't wait to hack It. The reason I want the GP2X F-200 Its so I can enjoy homebrew and emulators without hacking my psp to be homebrew etc. I hope you understand and I like handhelds :)
I don't understand...why can't you play megadrive games and emulators on the original GP2X? The only thing that changed with the F-200 is that it got a touch screen and a D-Pad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he meant that he used to have a GP2X, so wants to get this new one so he can return to "hack-free" homebrew...

IT makes sense to me. If I didn't have one already, I'd get the one with a touch screen and DPAD...

[hijak]What the HELL is the "craiganator" AGH!

I know it is a new console that someone is making and THATS IT!

AGH!!!! I always get the same crappy answer!!! [/hijack]

Back