Is The Pandora For You?

Jourdy288

http://quiz.applatform.com/track/?i=1321939&st=1254328752&o=1&h=0ae643df30901d3b6d8d9584920726aa

Share your results here! What do you guys think, BTW? Please, no rude comments.

Jourdy288 said:
http://quiz.applatform.com/track/?i=1321939&st=1254328752&o=1&h=0ae643df30901d3b6d8d9584920726aa

Share your results here! What do you guys think, BTW? Please, no rude comments.
im a gamer perfect for me the quiz was kind of short though

Last edited by a moderator:
0K, ¥0µ'r3 4 h4(k3r.
Nothing to worry about, it isn't a 'bad' thing, it means you'll be a good programmer, you'll play the games, and you'll make them!

I swear I spend way too much time waiting for the Pandora by hanging out in here T_T

Enverex said:
Isn't it funny when you know who created a thread before you even check...

LOL, that's my 'external signature'.

I don't have a facebook account, but I can tell by the Amish comment that it's the same quiz from that odd Bebo site which was covered before. I think someone just needs attention. No offense. I think you are devaluing the product and think you should stop with Bebo/Facebook and Amish Pandora quizzes. As I said in the last thread you were pimping this stuff in, If my first exposure to Pandora was due to your Bebo site or that god awful quiz, I would never have ordered one. Not trying to be mean, but if you are serious about doing a real promotional movement for the Pandora, why not work up a real quiz, and shed the Kiddie appearance this Bebo stuff has? There are plenty of people on here who could help you make a real seriously good quiz and help guide your site creation and would be happy to do it. You have good intentions, but frankly that stuff was embarrassing.

You seem like a really nice guy, having that kind of "External Signature" is not actually a good thing. Unless as I stated before, you just want attention and don't care how you get it. If that's the case, then I apologize and carry on.

LOLYEAH, Amish, you have to trust me, if you take the quiz, you'll understand why it's there.
But if you'd really love to help me create a really good quiz I'd be quite honored. I'm glad you understand my intentions as well.

Jourdy288 said:
LOLYEAH, Amish, you have to trust me, if you take the quiz, you'll understand why it's there.
But if you'd really love to help me create a really good quiz I'd be quite honored. I'm glad you understand my intentions as well.

I'm glad you understand that I have nothing against you personally. I do think there are many more qualified than I do make a quiz about the Pandora! I think it will be just plain awesome on this board when we finally get them. it will be crazy awsome just visiting the board from the Pandora!!

Done.
Here I am browsing the GP32X forums.
wk3vd.jpg

0K, ¥0µ'r3 4 h4(k3r.
Nothing to worry about, it isn't a 'bad' thing, it means you'll be a good programmer, you'll play the games, and you'll make them!

I also got

0K, ¥0µ'r3 4 h4(k3r.

Hopefully I can get brush up my coding soon and start producing something.

Back