Is There Gp2xs In?

But it also would be nice if you wouldve put a little effort into typing a few words into the search function than asking a question which has been answered many times before

But it also would be nice if you wouldve put a little effort into typing a few words into the search function than asking a question which has been answered many times before

Hmmm, why not answer the question and advise them where the search button is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Official USA distrobutor is GP32z I believe. Lik Sang will also be selling them and gbax have already exported quite a few as well...

The main reason people give for wanting newbies or anybody else to use the search function(on other forums, I don't think anybody's said it here yet) is that "asking the same question multiple times wastes forum space." And that's very true... but are you NOT wasting forum space by typing "use the search function" every time somebody asks a question to which you know the answer but are too much of an asshat to simply answer? How about answering the question and then advising them to try searching next time they have a question instead of just bitching?

The main reason people give for wanting newbies or anybody else to use the search function(on other forums, I don't think anybody's said it here yet) is that "asking the same question multiple times wastes forum space." And that's very true... but are you NOT wasting forum space by typing "use the search function" every time somebody asks a question to which you know the answer but are too much of an asshat to simply answer? How about answering the question and then advising them to try searching next time they have a question instead of just bitching?

:rolleyes:

b/c i for one am too lazy to answer questions that are obvious

Probably because, If they get the answer the first time, They would probably expect to get the answer the second time, The third time, and.... ZZZzzzzzzz.

Trooper

OMG, to lazy. You seem to have enough time to respond twice to this thread. It has a simple yes or no question.

As for the answer, they are starting to trickle in. I should have mine (in the USA) around wensday.

OMG, to lazy. You seem to have enough time to respond twice to this thread. It has a simple yes or no question.

As for the answer, they are starting to trickle in. I should have mine (in the USA) around wensday.

brief answers, not a detailed answer followed by a reference to the search function

OR WAIT! MAYBE IM JUST BITTER B/C i WAS TOLD TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION WHEN i JOINED! YES THAT MUST BE IT! :)

edit: btw its not a yes/no question b/c it will be followed up by where to buy, and the best place to buy, etc

Well then the most logical thing to do would be to answer as many other questions the person might have as you possibly can. Bitching at them isn't going to help anybody. Some of the newbies will just think we're all assholes and leave. If you're too lazy to answer the question, then don't say anything at all. Just ignore the damn thing because you're not helping.

By the way, what is obvious to one isn't necessarily obvious to all.

#1 if your gonna attempt english please try to do a better job of it
#2 yes there are GP2xs in the USA, i have one

Well then the most logical thing to do would be to answer as many other questions the person might have as you possibly can. Bitching at them isn't going to help anybody. Some of the newbies will just think we're all assholes and leave. If you're too lazy to answer the question, then don't say anything at all. Just ignore the damn thing because you're not helping.

By the way, what is obvious to one isn't necessarily obvious to all.
magus chill the fuck out. there are plenty of more aggressive arrogant people on this forum. and if he would open a damn subforum or whatever and read the topic titles he could get an answer

First of all, I am "chilled out". Secondly, that's not the point. If he's new to these forums, he wouldn't necessarily know that, or he might not know exactly where to look for it.

*EDIT*

And judging by the fact that it says under his name that he joined yesterday, I'd be willing to bet quite a bit of money that what I suggested is the case.

#1 if your gonna attempt english please try to do a better job of it
#2 yes there are GP2xs in the USA, i have one

#1 If you're going to write in English, please try harder.
#2 Yes, there are GP2X units in the USA; I have one.

The moral of the story: don't mock other people if you can't "do a better job" yourself.

Well, At least I used the correct words
is those things out in america yet?
I'm not a freaking english teacher, I know I have terrible puncuation and stuff.

Yeah, in addition to telling the new guy to use the search, should also have added that "GP32Z.com has the US supply." Something simple like that.

And Magus, all these forums have search functions now, and it just doesn't make sense that he wouldn't know about it, no matter when he/she joined.

"GP2X America" is all it would take to get a search result if there was one to be found. US or USA wouldn't work in the search engine, obviously.

As for the new guy saying he could be bothered to look at Search cause it was tedious, that was uncalled for.

Back