It Student

Istorn

Still Fresh
Hello everyone, my name is Lorenzo (Istorn for you) and I'm an IT student from Como (Italy). Today, One of my school friend, had saw me this website about Pandora console and my reaction was: Oh my god!

I' m so interested in videogames and console and just 1 month ago I had an idea likes to Pandora, eheh coincidence? However, i would like to know a lot of things about this console and if it's possible to help as beta tester for everything, over my interest in this part of IT, can be useful for my studies so... I can also promote in Italy Pandora Console!
I think it' s a FANTASTIC PROJECT! congratulations at the devlopers, I hope to be helpful in this project, although is already under construction, I' ve a lot of ideas for this console.
I trust in Pandora! :D

Welcome! If you'd like to be of assistance, there's a few things we need (such as a god Wi-Fi driver!) If you think you could help in any of these aspects, please tell us! We're glad to have you aboard.

Jourdy288 said:
Welcome! If you'd like to be of assistance, there's a few things we need (such as a god Wi-Fi driver!) If you think you could help in any of these aspects, please tell us! We're glad to have you aboard.
Eheh Jourdy, I' m a noob student, I started my IT studies the September of last year, I' m not a Wi-Fi god xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I didn't mean it like that, it's just if you can find a place to help, don't hesitate to offer something.

Hi Istom, welcome.

What ideas do you have? What do you want to do with the Pandora.

There may still be units available here: http://gbax.com/pandoraxxx.html

Just email them and get yourself one.

carlgeorge said:
Hi Istom, welcome.

What ideas do you have? What do you want to do with the Pandora.

There may still be units available here: http://gbax.com/pandoraxxx.html

Just email them and get yourself one.
Hi carl, i have a lot of ideas, for example a SIM card reader and a GPS aerial but... There's a thing i' ve not understand: I can' t have one of theme in future if the 4000 pieces will be out of stock? O.O

Istorn said:
Hi carl, i have a lot of ideas, for example a SIM card reader and a GPS aerial but... There's a thing i' ve not understand: I can' t have one of theme in future if the 4000 pieces will be out of stock? O.O
There are two additional batches of 4000 each planned for later this year.

mali said:
Istorn said:
There are two additional batches of 4000 each planned for later this year.
When I can order it? Cause at moment i' m out of money xD

The second batch will propably orderable after the first batch was delivered. It would say mid April / Mai.

We need some coders for new games too. If you have some coding skills, you can create a game. If you can model make some models for the games.

rohezal said:

The second batch will propably orderable after the first batch was delivered. It would say mid April / Mai.

We need some coders for new games too. If you have some coding skills, you can create a game. If you can model make some models for the games.
Uhm, well... At the moment i know only Pascal language, but i'm on way to know languages like c++,c... However i code some games in Pascal like Snake,a rudimental Sim City, a piano with CPU' speaker and other similar...
If i can be helpful... Just tell me.

If you're Italian you might want to consider helping with translation, something that even the best devs will need help with.

Even just bug reporting is a highly valuable contribution to the community. (Lots of people don't bother :p)

Aninhumer said:
If you're Italian you might want to consider helping with translation, something that even the best devs will need help with.

Even just bug reporting is a highly valuable contribution to the community. (Lots of people don't bother :p )
I know, but over program videogames, i would like to give help with adverstiments in Italy, and give a lot of ideas on new hardware parts for Pandora.

Mofokubik said:
get this man a pandora, if he's from italy he might have "connections" if you catch my drift :D
Sorry I' m not a mster of English, can you re-write more understandable please? XD

Istorn said:
Mofokubik said:
get this man a pandora, if he's from italy he might have "connections" if you catch my drift :D
Sorry I' m not a mster of English, can you re-write more understandable please? XD
He was implying that you might have MAFIA connections.

Feel free to ignore the silly stereotyping...
..unless you DO have connections! :p

Istorn said:
Mofokubik said:
He is making a joke that all Italians are somehow linked to the Mafia.
See the movies Godfather 1, 2, and 3 for examples.

edit: :ph34r:

WizardStan said:
Istorn said:
Mofokubik said:
He is making a joke that all Italians are somehow linked to the Mafia.
See the movies Godfather 1, 2, and 3 for examples.

edit: :ph34r:
I HATE PEOPLE WHO THINKS every italian is a criminal! Ok, I hate Italy for example, but we aren' t all criminals!

Back