It Student

ops si è meglio magari usare i messaggi privati... :rolleyes:

Sorry for the italian post... :D

Farox said:
ops si è meglio magari usare i messaggi privati... :rolleyes:

Sorry for the italian post... :D
Sorry me too, he just told me that he' s italian too and I asked him if can help me with the porting, not more and in my last post I translated the italian phrase in the next line in english so... Good night people!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dutch people speak and read english very well, better than most non-native speakers..
Anyhow, I've sent you a message with an ebook :)

Sander Hoksbergen said:
Dutch people speak and read english very well, better than most non-native speakers..

I have a dutch friend who once asked whether "toilet" was pronounced toy-lay...but yeah her English is spotless.

19 year old Asian Indian premed student from the US by the way

Istorn said:
WizardStan said:
Istorn said:
Mofokubik said:
get this man a pandora, if he's from italy he might have "connections" if you catch my drift :D
Sorry I' m not a mster of English, can you re-write more understandable please? XD
He is making a joke that all Italians are somehow linked to the Mafia.
See the movies Godfather 1, 2, and 3 for examples.

edit: :ph34r:
I HATE PEOPLE WHO THINKS every italian is a criminal! Ok, I hate Italy for example, but we aren' t all criminals!
Sorry if I offended, I didn't really mean it. :) I'm actually part italian and have some relatives that live in Italy and Sicily. I've been to both places and they're beautiful.

Enjoy your stay here, it's always nice to see more devs interested in the pandora.

Istorn said:
I HATE PEOPLE WHO THINKS every italian is a criminal! Ok, I hate Italy for example, but we aren' t all criminals!
The first things that come in my mind when I'm thinking onto Italy is actualy my favourite food: Pasta, Pizza and Italian Ice. :)
Oh, and of course this:
B)

mali said:
^ Take it easy, it was just a joke :)
Im a Nazi from Germany, btw :D
Yo better do not mention this in our german Forums. ;)

Istorn said:
mali said:
^ Oh, we have even younger members here. Advertising is no prority right now though, Pandora has to be fully out of the door first ;)
Am not I? I' m the younger??
I'm 15, joined at 14..
Glad to see you here, nonetheless.

fusion_power said:
Yo better do not mention this in our german Forums. ;)
633768888725568260-irony.jpg

Istorn said:
Hello everyone, my name is Lorenzo (Istorn for you) and I'm an IT student from Como (Italy).

Have you ever been to the meetings of the GL-Como LUG (Linux User Group)? They are every wednesday evening and the topics range from linux lessons (basic to advanced) to tech related free chat, including some activities using arduino.

As soon as the pandora for first-day orderers are out you can be sure that there will be two very entusiastic owners showing off their pandoras and telling everybody that they were infidels, and the faithful have been rewarded :D

There is also somebody with a Freerunner phone (used as daily phone), and linux based, open source friendly gadgets are quite a common sight.

Feel free to PM me (italian is fine) for more details.

fusion_power said:
The first things that come in my mind when I'm thinking onto Italy is actualy my favourite food: Pasta, Pizza and Italian Ice. :)
Oh, and of course this:
B)

I enjoyed a lot Terence Hill and Bud Spencer. Are there videogames of them?

Mithrildor said:
Sander Hoksbergen said:

Write, not speak. Our pronunciation sucks.

Tis is ah phonettikal reeplai in Dootsh.

Or something like that ;D

quadomatic said:
Sander Hoksbergen said:

I have a dutch friend who once asked whether "toilet" was pronounced toy-lay...but yeah her English is spotless.

19 year old Asian Indian premed student from the US by the way

Toilet is french, not english. And toilet is a word also used in the dutch language. I think your friend is just really stupid.

@Vlynndar , youtube for Geert Wilders he is the worst english speaker ( and hes a moron too) that has ever been on the television here, so you can hear how bad we are.

The only Dutch official I've heard speak English well is... Hum, forgot his name. Involved with climate, quit not too long ago.

Xmoon said:
I enjoyed a lot Terence Hill and Bud Spencer. Are there videogames of them?
AFAIK not a single one. Would be awesome to have a Arcade beat'em up with these two. Including original Music, Sound Effects and voices from the Movies (german dub is the best! :D )
2 Player Game, they fight through well known Scenes from the Movies. Terence is the fast, athletic fighter who uses alot of acrobatic stuff including the environment to beat the enemies, and Bud simply uses his "Steam-Hammer" straight onto the head of the enemies. B) Could include Mini games like "Dune Buggy Race" or "a saussage and a beer" eating and drinking competitions.
Sadly, this will be only a dream, I think.

fusion_power said:
AFAIK not a single one. Would be awesome to have a Arcade beat'em up with these two. Including original Music, Sound Effects and voices from the Movies (german dub is the best! :D )
2 Player Game, they fight through well known Scenes from the Movies. Terence is the fast, athletic fighter who uses alot of acrobatic stuff including the environment to beat the enemies, and Bud simply uses his "Steam-Hammer" straight onto the head of the enemies. B) Could include Mini games like "Dune Buggy Race" or "a saussage and a beer" eating and drinking competitions.

Great idea !! ...could it be also a good OpenBOR mod...i think

Farox said:
fusion_power said:

Great idea !! ...could it be also a good OpenBOR mod...i think
Yupp, OpenBOR would fit. But someone has to be made the sprites and "classic" Sprite Artists are very rare, AFAIK them ost Stuff in Open BOR are recycled sprites and nothing real hand drawn, at least nothing in SNK Quality, and a Spencer/Hill Game deserves SNK Sprite Quality I think. :)

Mithrildor said:
Toilet is french, not english. And toilet is a word also used in the dutch language. I think your friend is just really stupid.
It's both. Toilet is pronounce twa-let in French, but pronounced toy-let in English.

Back