Pandora console

sukhi2011

I'm still looking for good priced pandora console and can find right one,i've bidded for one on ebay i hope to win.

How much have you lot paid for this console?

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre-ordered directly from the team back in September 2008, so I paid £200. These units were sold at what would ultimately turn out to be below-cost, however.

I bought it for US$500 directly from the Pandora website. I also added on ~$50 for UPS international shipping.

314,08€ TVA & port included and one and half a year of waiting, mostly.
laugh.gif

But it was in 2009 prices had gone up since the opening of the pre-orders. (even if it's still below-cost)

I would have gone the premium way if I had the money, but I'm completely broke.

If I had not pre-ordered then, I doubt I would have been able to order one at all.

I'm still looking for good priced pandora console and can find right one,i've bidded for one on ebay i hope to win.

I remember I paid ~420 AUD when I bought my order off of another user and then refunded my original order. Can't remember what the order price was, though.

Well I paid $440 for one on Ebay and then about the same from here so that will make 2 for me.

$400 for a pandora, tv out cable, case, dev fund. i also ordered a separate ac adapter for europe with the US one i would be getting

I wish I could do the math between the initial payment - refund amount + $35 Bank of NoTaxToAmerika Money Order + Pandora + Dev Fund + TV Out Cable + Case + Extra Battery a 2nd time, think that was $500 I sent for UPS Shipping. I think I lost about $80 on the initial payment and what I was refunded thanks to the Banks cashing in on the working class of the world.

So $330 + 80(currency loss) + $50 UPS Shipping + $35 International Wire Fee puts me close to $500 current price. Not including accessories or dev fund either.

And this thing is so worth it.

hmm, I might look around on ebay, but I wouldn't have warranty then, would I...

You never know what's wrong with them...

Actually, Pandoras on eBay have been selling for around the same amount as Premium units anyway, so I'd just cut out the middle-man (and the worry of getting a bad unit) and buy it from OP.

^ WORD

In fact, some eBay Pandas have been selling at $200 more due to postage and handling costs.
I know, it's absolutely ridiculous.

"Hey, I'll sell you this item for several hundred dollars more than the retail price, and you don't even get a warranty!"

£200 back in September 2008, which worked out to around $450 AUD.

What I find ironic now though, if I wanted to get a second Panda, a premium unit would cost no more than what I paid for my original unit, what with the surge of the AUD against other currencies (epsecially USD).

Back