(it's Over 9000 Lol, Jk) But What About Over 3000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spadoof

Website
Visit site
Dear readers,

We all know that the 3000 units are going to sell like hot cakes. How long will it take for the next bunch of units to be made. I understand making those things are probably grueling, but I also think there are definatly more than 3000 people that want then. To tell the truth, I'm just worried that I will not get one and it will be along time until I am able to get one. I bet you feel the same way if your reading this. So my question is, how long will it take, how many will be made the second time and about when can we expect them.Thanks

-Spadoof :gp2x

Spadoof said:
We all know that the 3000 units are going to sell like hot cakes.
How do we know this? There's a lot of interest true and I'll be wanting to order mine ASAP but I expect many people will still likely hold off either due to the price or to wait till decent/mature software becomes available.

Probably pretty hard to estimate when the second batch will be done as last I heard they're not even certain when the first batch will be completed (or started even?). On the other hand if they manage to sell all 3000 quickly that means they've got the money from 3000 units to put straight into making more. So assuming they don't spend that money on a round the world cruse, and the investors don't get cold feet and demand their money back, then I don't think you'll have to wait too much longer if you miss the first batch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe 3000 is just a "named" number?
Who knows there will be really crafted exactly that amount?
Maybe it is a 100-1000, but it may be called ~3000.
I mean dirty market game it is

Do we need these new threads appearing every day??? I mean, just look at the threads posted in the last few days and ask your question there. Or even better just read them as I am sure it's been answered many times already...

lubidog said:
Or even better just read them as I am sure it's been answered many times already...
I added it to the FAQ. Now there's no excuse...

quasist said:
Maybe 3000 is just a "named" number?
Who knows there will be really crafted exactly that amount?
Maybe it is a 100-1000, but it may be called ~3000.
I mean dirty market game it is
It is 3000 - no normal company would do a run with less units :)

Last edited:
If they go very fast away they will make much new ones and if it takes much months when the 3k gone away they just make some hundreds new.

Let' see what the time brings.

Codemonkey said:
If they go very fast away they will make much new ones and if it takes much months when the 3k gone away they just make some hundreds new.
Let' see what the time brings.

Hey, is this Codemonkey from the eeeuser forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back