Its The Vulcano - Again

EvilDragon said:
BackAssward said:
You know it's funny when some people give a backhanded complement when they post.

Edit: Side note, we should know if the cases shipped as planned. It is well past business time Monday there.

They are, should arrive on Wednesday.
6a00d8341cc21a53ef01310f1d8e80970c-800wi

Last edited by a moderator:
does anybody know anything anymore about shipment I ordered one of these machines last July
It looked like it would ship in January
Everybody all excited at Christmas
I emailed the company a month or two ago and I asked was it going to take another year.
I was more or less laughed at.
This is now May is anybody going to to tell me When!

Seamus said:
does anybody know anything anymore about shipment I ordered one of these machines last July
It looked like it would ship in January
Everybody all excited at Christmas
I emailed the company a month or two ago and I asked was it going to take another year.
I was more or less laughed at.
This is now May is anybody going to to tell me When!
2 months™

I am prepared to say July™

no... for real this time

Mithrildor said:
An island in Italy?

Sir I think you mean the volcano, cause vulcano would mean this

No, the term "vulcano" refers to any volcano found on the planet Vulcan. Sheesh...

EvilDragon said:
BackAssward said:
You know it's funny when some people give a backhanded complement when they post.

Edit: Side note, we should know if the cases shipped as planned. It is well past business time Monday there.

Cases wednesday? WTF?!

Not possible! :p Pandora's shipping by friday, no, it can't be! :p

Chris

man this is going to be tense. i'm off to greece on sunday and i'm around 250 - 300 in the queue.
will it wont it.

and if it doesnt, i'm gona be distracted for the entire holiday in greece wondering whether it's sat at home waiting for me or not.
having said that, it's quite possible for something else to happen and delay shipping til june.

edit: for the people who immediately checked my profile after i posted this: there will be other people living here while i'm away on holiday, so dont even think about trying to find my address you cunts.

gibberish said:
man this is going to be tense. i'm off to greece on sunday and i'm around 250 - 300 in the queue.
will it wont it.

and if it doesnt, i'm gona be distracted for the entire holiday in greece wondering whether it's sat at home waiting for me or not.
having said that, it's quite possible for something else to happen and delay shipping til june.

edit: for the people who immediately checked my profile after i posted this: there will be other people living here while i'm away on holiday, so dont even think about trying to find my address you cunts.

LOL a little harsh.. I hope it comes in time for you otherwise i'm gunna steal it :lol:

EvilDragon said:
BackAssward said:

Great news ED!

Hopefully wednesday the weather is sunny at the garden warehouse parking lot.

BackAssward said:
That's a really insightful observation coming from someone like you.

gibberish said:
will it wont it.

Haha, similar situation for me except I'm at the end of the queue and going on holiday for nearly a month (potentially) after the first week of June. GBAX said it's possible I'll get it for then but they can't guarantee it.

If it arrives before summer vacation then I'm already very happy. Ahhhw, the time we will spend together. /love-emoticon :lol:

Please let these cases be perfect.

VRAndy said:
BackAssward said:

Man, it's a bit rich for my blood when the posts get so irony.

rabidpoobear said:
aliking said:
I refuse to be excited until I hear MWeston is in the air...

Ooh, do we get to say "the eagle has landed" once he's in UK?
Oh, that and more...

I've got over a year's worth of excitement bottled up here that I've been refusing to let out. Reviewing my notes, I was a little bit excited in Nov '09, but that's it. I've got total Pandora blue balls.

aliking said:
rabidpoobear said:
aliking said:
I refuse to be excited until I hear MWeston is in the air...

Ooh, do we get to say "the eagle has landed" once he's in UK?
Oh, that and more...

I've got over a year's worth of excitement bottled up here that I've been refusing to let out. Reviewing my notes, I was a little bit excited in Nov '09, but that's it. I've got total Pandora blue balls.

oooh....ouch :(

EvilDragon said:
BackAssward said:

YAY but thats not enough time for my place in line to be canceled :(. By any luck some will be completed on Thursday and shipped soon for reviews in a week or so but still my order will be gone :(

VRAndy said:
BackAssward said:

Lol, you almost got me.

Back