Joining The Army For A Bit...

grooveholmes

Website
www.dukkanda.com
i'm joining the army for a bit of time. so i won't be posting for a time. (hey you don't post too much, already) anyways while i was cleaning up files and stuff from my office computer i've found this and posting it. something to remember me (hey who were you anyway?)

abusetoybusiness7la.jpg

hmm, some of the wording is in turkish. the guy says "you got batteries?" and the robotto says "no."

anyway thanks for the enjoyment since my joining. i hope i can play my gp32 there. hehe.

Really rabbits that was not funny.
It sounded like you were being sarcastic, and if it was a cartoon character it might be. But god no!

I reported too. I don't have a problem with him posting a link (marked "NOT SAFE FOR EYES") but posting that right there without any warning was a bit sick. <_<

Even though there's this other side of me that finds it really funny at the same time. :ph34r:

Esn posted on Jul 21 2005 at 11:31 PM said:
I reported too.

I just hope the mods wont get flooded with reports

Even though there's this other side of me that finds it really funny at the same time.

now I am worried about you

Last edited by a moderator:
Horscht posted on Jul 21 2005 at 09:33 PM said:
Even though there's this other side of me that finds it really funny at the same time.

now I am worried about you
So am I. :blink: I think I was just shocked - sometimes when things get really bad I just start laughing at them because they're so incredibly awfull that's it's funny (ever get that?).

That picture certainly counts as incredibly awfull. :mellow:

Anyway, looks like an admin/mod noticed.

Yeah, I reported it too.
It just wasn't very nice. We have younger members here, like Goity after all. (smirk)

Esn posted on Jul 21 2005 at 11:40 PM said:
sometimes when things get really bad I just start laughing at them because they're so incredibly awfull that's it's funny (ever get that?).
Yup. Same happened to me when my grandfather died. I really had to calm myself down not to laugh out loud on the burial :(

Wow, you're quick. I think I need to overhaul the rules to prevent this kind of thing.

edit: even though you guys reported, my mailbox hasn't got them. That's odd.

Back