Just Downloaded The New Vektar Demo

The full version (which some of you will get before the weekend) is so far advanced from the original demo I'm going to make a new demo soon :)

jbrodack posted on Aug 10 2006 at 08:26 AM said:
I just noticed this article on the2bears.com a really good shooter news site http://www.the2bears.com/?p=579

it is about the creator of geometry wars issuing a cease and desist order to the maker of a geometry wars clone for the pc. though vektar actually isn't even a clone in how it plays i wonder if they will try to take action against vektar cause they seem to want to stop anything similar even though their game isn't exactly original to begin with.
It thought that, a while ago.

XerXerz posted on Aug 10 2006 at 02:20 PM said:
Where can I download fullest version free? Also, where is level in fullest versions?
No...

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

I had a glitch while ordering it this afternoon ... it charged me £4 for shipping .... and that's it; no game ... just "air" :lol:

I ordered again and it went through, I sent an e-mail explaining the hilarious error ... well, I thought it was funny.

any idea when the new demo will be out. this false alarm has me really wanting to try out the new stuff ive seen in the screenshots. the old demo was like a scaled down version of the free vektar but this one looks like it will show off the new features of the commercial version and show why it will be worth owning.

jbrodack posted on Aug 11 2006 at 12:49 AM said:
any idea when the new demo will be out. this false alarm has me really wanting to try out the new stuff ive seen in the screenshots. the old demo was like a scaled down version of the free vektar but this one looks like it will show off the new features of the commercial version and show why it will be worth owning.

When it's made... you'll see a news posting, don't worry.

jbrodack posted on Aug 11 2006 at 12:49 AM said:

False alarm, huh? It was new to me, jerk. ;)

Now the game is shipping i'll work on a new demo this weekend, well... that's the plan, of course if i get a list of bugs to fix i'll do those first :)

Maybe in the near future we’d also be legally prohibited to make games with glowing triangles and squares in them. You know, since it would be unfair to Bizarre Creations’ brilliant art department, who put months or even years into R&D to bring such game objects into triangular and quadrilateral perfection.

:lol:

It was a freeware game in the likes of the xbox game Geometry Wars. But it got a Cease and Desist message from Microsoft, so it's been taken from download and is unavailable anymore.

If you look hard enough I'm sure it's available somewhere, but ...

In other unrelated news, I'm re-doing all my Icons for gmenu2x.

It's taking longer than I thought it would.

I thought you left already ... sheesh.

@dgcm, no worries .. I'll make a new topic, announcing my dull news to the masses :)

And Vektar (even the old-ass demo that I didn't know existed until I made this topic) still gives me flashbacks. Really.

Yeah thanks unlokia, hope you don't mind if I ban you and delete all of your worthless troll posts.

BTW daclassicgamingmaster, you're in no position to talk.

Back