Just Got A Nintendo Wii

So that is why Gp2X development has ground to a halt. All of the coders are off playing "Wii" :p

DaveC posted on Dec 12 2006 at 11:53 PM said:
So that is why Gp2X development has ground to a halt. All of the coders are off playing "Wii" :p

*insert obvious joke here*

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Dec 13 2006 at 05:53 AM said:
Yeah, obviously they love flailing their arms around like retards in front of flickering PAL TVs. How very strange :D ...

Yesterday, some friends of mine and me were walking through the city, looking for a special cd. On our search we've seen over 10 wii's, all open for sale, not reserved and no fights around them.

Now I just got the mail that the store I ordered the one for christmas ( they take wir ) can't deliver any wii's nomore. So I went to the city today, and every fucking wii was sold. :angry:

finally got two this morning!!! walsalls asda living store had 100 to sell from today so me and girlfriend got there for about 4.40 am, we were numbers 27 and 28 in the que, asda people kept coming round with hot chocolate and cookies and let us in at half eight, so i could gather there was around 200 people waiting by the end. my girlfriend bought one for a friend at work who now has one so its on ebay.

i fell asleep right after work and ive just wokeup. My wii is flashing blue :huh: the cd slot bit i mean. So whats that all about ?

CABBAGES posted on Dec 14 2006 at 01:51 AM said:
i fell asleep right after work and ive just wokeup. My wii is flashing blue :huh: the cd slot bit i mean. So whats that all about ?
That'sa cool alert feature, that let's you know something has happened, like an email, or a Mii. I'm currently trying to get Gmail to forward emails with a specific keyword in the subject to my Wii. I can't seem to get it to work though, not sure why. (yes my gmail is registered on my Wii)

Back