Just got my new pandora

iridepolarbears

Still Fresh
So I just got my Pandora (rebirth edition) in the mail and I wanted to share that I got it and in just over a week from ordering(and to a tiny town in western canada). Unfortunately I was so excited, that on the first boot setup, I mistyped my password. twice. so now I wait for the firmware to finish downloading so I can reflash and change my password.

... I guess the downloads finished, but I was wondering what programs do the community recommend for day to day organizational use, document editing, coding, and the like. particularly those with a minimal GUI(I like simplicity, but dislike the command line interfaces for general usage) and small file size(my bandwidth is so limited out here that downloading the firmware caused the data usage limiting thingy from our isp to kick me off the network, and then I used 1/4th of my monthly cell data to try again).

well now I feel silly, I should have checked to see if you had posted anything. I was also looking for any other apps people find useful, like xournal and the like.

Back