Just got my pandora!

laer899

Still Fresh
Hello all,

I just picked up my pandora personally and it's beautiful. This is actually my second pandora(the first being a refurb unit bought from the team on ebay) and the increase in quality really shows. Everything from the case to the buttons and build quality are top notch! I only have one issue and hopefully it is fixable without a return to the UK. My left nub isn't responsive in all directions. The right nub works flawlessly. I have already tired resetting the nubs via settings. advice would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/meuVQv0U_OE?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

I just picked up my pandora personally and it's beautiful. This is actually my second pandora(the first being a refurb unit bought from the team on ebay) and the increase in quality really shows. Everything from the case to the buttons and build quality are top notch! I only have one issue and hopefully it is fixable without a return to the UK. My left nub isn't responsive in all directions. The right nub works flawlessly. I have already tired resetting the nubs via settings. advice would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/meuVQv0U_OE?feature=oembed
Pull your battery out for 10 minutes and replace it. See how that grabs you, or how you grab your nub.

Dothe nubdance ;)

Sometimes I have the same problem after using it a while.

Restarting the Pandora and rotating the nubs in all directions at startup helps. Then it is good again.

Hope i could help :)

It's also worth having a look at how the left nub is 'talking to the system' with the input tester.

I had the same problem with my right nub. I tried everything and was about to accept I was going to have to RMA.

But don't stress! I had to pop my battery out *twice* - just keep on trying different combinations of things: I.e. resetting the nub, doing the nub dance, changing modes, rebooting, and popping out the battery for an extended time. I'm positive it'll clear itself up after awhile.

Let us know what did the trick for you. :)

It's also worth having a look at how the left nub is 'talking to the system' with the input tester.

But remember to change the nub mode to joystick before using the input tester otherwise nothing will show up.

Success! I popped out the battery then put it back in and now the nubs are perfect! Thanks for all the suggestions.

How does taking out the battery help with the nub problems? Curious in case mine ends up doing it, too.

Hooray! Glad it's sorted. :)

In terms of why popping out the battery helps - I think it's because the nubs store calibration information (which can and does go out from time to time). Resetting the nubs doesn't always thoroughly wipe that info, but popping out the battery does. :)

Back