Just Ordered My Gp2x...

fightingdreamer88

Still Fresh
and I'll be paying for it tomorrow, should arrive very early next week. :D

As a noob to the GP2X, I'm reading up on what's what and I'm coping okay. However, I think it would be a good idea to have a pinned topic here on the emulation board which keeps a list of the current "best" emulators of each platform. That way we cut a lot of "how good is this emu" topics out, and everyone can go to the one thread. Also, I'm not suggesting that we ignore the up-and-coming emulators, rather we get a thread saying "hey, this emu is the best right now for playing games, but here are some others with a lot of potential if you think you can help improve them."

On a side note, this looks like a terrific platform and I wouldn't mind doing some work on it once I've mucked around a bit - freeware games though, not emulators as I've no experience or know-how in that respect whatsoever :p

have a look at shinneri's gp newbie website. It contains a list with all emulators for each platform and tells you which one is currently the most useful. That oughta be enough. What we need is a link list. I once wanted to create sort of a gp2x-toplist website, but I forgot. Maybe I will do this tomorrow. It should be then included somewhere for easy use, so noobs will have all the links they need in one spot including a description etc etc...

I think I'm the only person on earth who prefers SquidgeSNES to PocketSNES.

Back