Just received my 1ghz unit yay....

Lhshenk

Still Fresh
.... But there's no battery, doh. Opened the box and couldn't find the battery any ideas where it might be? Seriously tho I contacted the store just want to know if I'm the one, to have not got a battery

.... But there's no battery, doh. Opened the box and couldn't find the battery any ideas where it might be? Seriously tho I contacted the store just want to know if I'm the one, to have not got a battery
you don't have any plastic case?

Or you have a plastic case which is come with pandora but battery not in it?

Could customs take it away? They would tell you if that was the case right? (considering you live in a different country then the stores)

Palstyo, in the box I have, a plastic case which I believe to be a battery case, I have charger and a pandora but not battery, so I have a pretty silver paperweight,

Linux-SWAT, I brought it from the uk store I contacted the store through openpandorasales@gmail.com, I have had no reply as off yet

Erico I live in the uk, and the box was sealed so I do not think customs nabbed it.

That was a misunderstanding here...

Some Pandoras have shipped without batteries and some without the tiny adaptor that connects the charger with the Pandora.

I'm really sorry about that!

Please do contact me (send an eMail to shop@gp2x.de), let me know your address and what's missing and I'll ship that right away on Monday!

Again, I'm sorry.

I hired a helper for a few days to keep up with all the shippings, but it seems some of these boxes weren't properly packaged.

Did you open the little plastic case? (its like a thin candy bar with a pandora logo) .. is it heavy? is the battery inside it? :)

The battery is heavy, you'd know it I suppose, but just checking :)

Can you use it without the battery? Just plug in the charger see if it starts up.

Skeezix - yes I tried that it was empty,

WizardStan - I tried I got nowhere, it might work but I was inpatient

Back