Just To Keep You Wanting To Play:)

emumanx

Still Fresh
Website
home.rochester.rr.com
Here is the deal, B) I have created several new levels to Xigon one with new aliens new weapons (and they nice and fast and powerfull) all new gfx on new levels. New AI for each level. more stuff in the shop to get. (kinda like if you buy a Lazer - in it's place is Upgrade to lazer -tier one-) ect.. lvl 3 has a very Organic feel to it. like the movie aliens but with reds :)

in different levels the astroids change into something else. not saying till you get to the lvl yourself :D

when I do release a demo version for you to play Iam considering giving you a cheat so you get to play with uber weapons. like a starting credits of 5000 :D
-- first stop at the shop you get 4 new lives all the speed ups and a few new weapons--- cant beat that !
*** I will only have the cheat version up on my site (when i tell ya) for 1 day!! no longer***

So drool about it for a bit while I add some new sound FX ..

For now this is just some news to let you kow whats going on with Xigon One -Your Sweet a$$ GP32 Shooter -

CYA later
: EMUMAN :

dammit though.. i don't know about you guys, but I kinda wish my balls would STOP tingling, at least for five *(@!#&$@!# minutes...

ralp99 posted on Mar 17 2004 at 08:33 AM said:
dammit though.. i don't know about you guys, but I kinda wish my balls would STOP tingling, at least for five *(@!#&$@!# minutes...
Stop tugging on them then :eek: :p ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back