Release jvgs

The style looks really cool. I assume this is your own project? Google was my friend, I gather it's a port. A fine choice of port I might add.

26MB is a bit big to grab on my mobile connection right now (lol Australia) so I'll have to check it out tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very different with the doodle style.

Haunting music ;) . I really enjoy this game.

Hi,

I'm glad to hear some Nine Inch Nails music in a game :)

It's from the Ghosts I-IV album, released under a Creative Commons licence.

Bye and thanks, Magic Sam

Wow, thanks for pointing that out magic_sam :) How awesome is Reznor for releasing under CC. Suits the game beautifully.

The game is really enjoyable. Looks & plays wonderfully on the Pandora. I haven't played it right through yet. Two bugs and a quibble:

• Bug 1: One time I launched the game (after previously playing & quitting) and it hung at a plain white screen. I can't reproduce it. If it happens again I'll grab the pnd_out text.
  • Bug 2: I tried Esc (Fn-Q) at one point to exit, and the game hung (forced reboot required)
  • Quibble: After a respawn, it begins to play the title music, then does a tiny hang / skip as it switches to the current level music when you move right to continue. This is obviously by design, not an issue with the port itself. It's annoying though.

Back