Killer 7

Shoot the egg, then scan (L on GC) Then shoot the smile. Use Dan. If you have enough blood, charge up Dans gun (Y on GC) and shoot the yellow eye of the eye laying replicator (or whatever it is called).

mattmagoo posted on Jul 26 2005 at 11:04 PM said:
does anyone use target much

i dont use it at all

i never used to use it on zelda either

Target?

CABBAGES posted on Jul 27 2005 at 05:50 AM said:
i killed it but still dont get the charging his gun up bit. and the blood bit. oh and its the ps2 one im playin.

If you kill enemies by just wild shooting them, you won`t get much blood, try to hit the weak spots. Then you get much blood.

There is thin blood and thick blood, thin blood is used to charge up the gun and heal yourself (at the pause screen), you can carry up to 20 vials of it around.
Thick blood is used to level up your characters, you can carry a maximum of 1000dl (?). By then you should have visited the Harmans room and used the tv to transfer the blood to the bloodroom, then just select one of your characters with the tv and level their skills up.
Don`t know about the controls for the PS2 version...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know about freeloader compatability for this? I have a US gamecube and live in the uk. I read in several places on the net it was compatible but it wouldn't work when I bought a UK copy. Now eagerly awaiting the arrival of a US copy.

Edit: My god that reads horribly but oh well.

Back