The Pandora Killer

Hi,

Exophase said:
32x32 even (see Pocketstation), but 8x8? I'm really stretching my brain trying to think of ANYTHING you can do on that. I think they pushed the novelty of limitation just a bit too far. You can't even do Tetris on this.

Have a look at all the stuff released for this little thing :)

Oh, and Tetris is available too ;)

Alex. said:
Perhaps I'm looking at this the wrong way though, Meggy's extra-low resolution could encourage extreme creativity in game design and make a great canvas for demos.

A youtube video of a demo released for the Meggy here :)

SatanClaus said:
But how difficult is it to build it together if you don't have any experience soldering?

Exactly the same question I have in mind right now !

I think I'll buy one, as it could improve my very poor skills in soldering and programming :)

Bye, Magic Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
quote said:
Magic Sam, did you notice how old this thread was? :)
You should report him. Bumping is against the board rules. Ban that sucker!

Look, I reported Chest and now you seem to think I have a ban fetish.
I don't know if you wanted him to stay or something, but I reported him on completely fair grounds.

Grow up?

SONY said:
I just reported myself for reporting someone.
That's clearly a misuse of the report function. Ban him!

edit2: Gosh, SONY! *facepalm*

edit:
quote said:
Look, I reported Chest and now you seem to think I have a ban fetish.
I don't know if you wanted him to stay or something, but I reported him on completely fair grounds.

Grow up?
Oh, don't take it too serious. You just look like someone of those people who secretly tell the teacher who wrote "the teacher is an ass" on the chalkboard.
Reporting someone for ban evasion *LMAO*, the MODs knew about it long before you did, but they don't care as long nobody pisses their pants.

Just because no-one 'pisses their pants' it doesn't mean someone like Chest has a place on these boards.
Whatever, I wasn't the only one who wanted him gone. The Mods don't take commands from me. I don't really know why you're defending him. He was an annoying troll.

Boring discussion again :).

^ I don't defend him, he is just a somewhat entertaining nuisance. I just don't like Stasi and Gestapo, that's all.

On topic:
Im sure Magic Sam knew how old this thread is. He decided to bump it, and that's ok, as it's a mini thread about a device nobody cares anyway. Those few who care will be grateful for his info and those who like to advice people what to do had their fun, too. Heck, even a hypocrite like me, had a bit of fun :)

Thanks, Magic Sam!

Magic Sam said:
Have a look at all the stuff released for this little thing :)

Oh, and Tetris is available too ;)

It has been out for at least a year and a half and there's 34 things there, with only a few qualifying as games. I certainly think people can do things that they consider games, but very little reproductions that can be considered authentic enough. What someone lists there is a game "similar to Tetris", but no Tetris fan will agree that an 8x8 playfield is enough for Tetris. It completely castrates the game.

Damn, sorry to see you go Sony! Couldn't a warning have been issued instead of an outright ban? He's generally pretty helpful in these forums, so I think that should count for something!

I think Trooper is joking. I *hope* Trooper is joking.

If not it might just be the catalyst for me to post a massive facepalm and leave this forum.

Obviously a joke, trooper's cool guys.

Edit: Uh, whatever he did he mucked up Sony's signature :/.

I think SONY is one of the most often banned members, I've seen him go several times. Chip posted a screenshot a while ago that showed a "warnstatus"(IIRC) progress bar in someone's profile. Maybe SONY is near the maximum most of the time.

quote said:
Sony's been banned before? Really?
Yep. I've seen him go three or four times for a week or so. edit: I'm not so sure, maybe less than a week.

Back