Killer App

Website
Visit site
I'm loving UAE4ALL. I'm loving psx4pandora.

But for me the killer app so far is an unexpected one. Exaile and streaming radio. NME Radio is on all the time now :D

What's your favourite app?

SomeGuy99 said:
At the moment, probably the Neo Geo emulator. Metal slug!
what romset are you using? I'm having a hell of a time getting mine to work =/

For me It's probably picodrive, I just finished Snatcher last night, highly recommended!

Last edited by a moderator:
Snes9x4D4P. My (quite large) cartridge collection, on a memory card not much bigger than a postage stamp or two, on a little handheld that goes everywhere with me. I couldn't be happier.
grin.gif

SNES emu for the games ive missed.
Mupen64 since thats where my yout began, kinda.

I can barely remember trying out f-zero on the snes.
then it was supermario64 and pokemon stadium.

And pokemon yellow on the gbc ^^

http://apps.open-pandora.org/cgi-bin/viewapp.pl?/Other/background_killer.inf

I reckon a combo of Oldplay and Kronos/Frotz would be killer! SIDtunes while text adventuring... ah...

UAE4All will be the killer app once its problems are fixed.

P-UAE might replace it someday as the killer app. But that won't be soon.

Looking forward to improved SNES- and N64-emulators.
Also a fullspeed CPS-3 emu would be nice to have.

And maybe one day we can play Shenmue 1&2 and RE Code Veronica at frameskip 1 (30fps) in nullDC.

Pandoricutron is my current favourite .. I just can't get enough of those old school games. So much creativity and fun .. "Don't press the Letter Q" .. awesome, makes me laugh ..

gcc!
Or to shut my (hardcore) programmer friend up( :D ), and use the 'more convinient' language(no really, new>malloc)...

g++!

And to pass arguments to it...
Alerino said:
I second this!

But I can't wait to run VBA/Gnuboy and play through each and every pokemon game >AND HACK< ever, again. I've already started playing through Pokemon Brown (hack) on my DS...

And why do you hate Bourne Again for? Explain why the other shells are so bad? And don't say that the original Bourne shell (/bin/sh) is better, it's the same WITHOUT tab autocompletion (which I use excessively). Myabe the other shells have somehing cool in them but I wouldn't say bash is the _WORST_ shell.

doublebeta said:
And why do you hate Bourne Again for? Explain why the other shells are so bad? And don't say that the original Bourne shell (/bin/sh) is better, it's the same WITHOUT tab autocompletion (which I use excessively). Myabe the other shells have somehing cool in them but I wouldn't say bash is the _WORST_ shell.

I just think it's a piece of rubbish. Don't you see what I'm doing here?!

This joke has gone so wrong. :lol:

RajTakhar said:
anyone posted a video of neo geo emulator - is it working near full speed with sound ok - Metal Slug!!

It is, yep. Some slight screen tearing at 500mhz but none that I can see at 800mhz+. I think it's the poorly optimised SDL doing that.

Unfathomable Depths said:
Here's one for you:
oct 31 == dec 25

*woosh*

That was the sound of it going over my head. Go on? :)

Back