Klass Of 99

loki valhalla

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
has anyone heard of the skool daze remake,klass of 99? i'd give the website,but i've forgotten it... anyway,it's been ported to GBA,so i don't see why it couldn't be ported to GP. ...and it's a homebrew game,so you'd probably just have to ask for thye source..

This looks seriously interesting, I'm just downloading the game, but it doesn't seem too hard a game. From what I can tell, it's a simple platformer or something, but I'll take a look right now.

Taken from the faq -

Can I have the source code?
No.
Yes, I just read that, but asking politely will always bring you a long way. Asking bluntly "Can you gimme the source code?!" will always return a definite NO!. A nice long email explaining what you'll be doing with it might return a doubting yes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Taken from the faq -

Can I have the source code?
No.
Yes, I just read that, but asking politely will always bring you a long way. Asking bluntly "Can you gimme the source code?!" will always return a definite NO!. A nice long email explaining what you'll be doing with it might return a doubting yes...
Well in that case you do that..
Once you have the source code post here and I'm sure somebody would consider porting it.

You have to actually try for yourself some developer isn't gonna do all of the work...
And they are unlikely to have time writing " A nice long email".
The more time they spend writing " A nice long email"s the less time they will have to develop for the GP32 (and thats what you want isn't it).

If you have time why don't you try getting the source code from them/him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back