Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microprose Soccer

• I Only Like 3D Games

• Total voters

timeslip

Lets find Out!

U wanna go for the ultimate expression of Skill and speed thats Kick Off 2 or the Slower, Dull Kick Off 2 ripoff that is sensible soccer ?

definitely sensible. altough i couldn't manage to play the genesis version both on gigadrive and fgen. at gigadrive it freezes after team selection. at fgen i just don't run.

Huxley posted on Jul 27 2004 at 01:09 PM said:
Meh, Pro Evo is better than the both of them.
I agree, that's what I meant when I voted for 3d games. Just the closet thing to my oppinion B).

Last edited by a moderator:
thebluenewt posted on Jul 27 2004 at 11:19 AM said:
Looking very comfortable for Sensi so far :D
that's something totaly clear now ;)

just more people with crappy taste - After all how many people watch Big Brother ?

fifa was the best looking perhaps but there was no skill involved in the game - it played like a 3d version of the c-64`s microprose soccer - hate balls sticking to players feet

grooveholmes posted on Jul 27 2004 at 04:53 PM said:
does anyone here able to play the genesis version sensible on their gp's?
I've try sooo many versions around there with all Genesis emu versions too & I still can't find a way to make it run unfortunatly :(
I know that Genesis version is the best "console" version, but actually we can play only Snes version on the way, which is already not so bad imo ;p
but look forward to the next Genesis emu releases .... I wish that it'll work as well as so many other games ;p

Fifa the best 16 bit football game?

no way- ISS Deluxe easily.

Also, ISS 64 is the worst in the series by far. The Playstation ISS's were easily the best and shaped the current Pro Evo games.

thebluenewt posted on Jul 27 2004 at 08:02 PM said:
ISS Deluxe has aged badly, SWOS hasn't.
True dat. SWOS is the only 16-bit football game I can still play today besides Goal! (the semi-sequel to Kick-Off 2).

But still they pale in comparison to the mighty Pro Evo.

God DAMN that game is sexy!

Back