Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sensible Soccer

• Microprose Soccer

• I Only Like 3D Games

• Total voters

SWOS rules, and it is very unfortunate that Castaway does not run any sensi games. People who missed out on this missed out on some very fun gaming.

timeslip posted on Jul 27 2004 at 04:51 PM said:
just more people with crappy taste - After all how many people watch Big Brother ?
Good point. C'mon everyone KO2 wins the poll because loads of bored houewives watch Big Brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
thebluenewt posted on Jul 27 2004 at 06:37 PM said:
Josquius posted on Jul 27 2004 at 05:02 PM said:
FIFA was the best football game on the 16bit consoles.
Philistine, FIFA was and still is shite.

What are you on about Timeslip? Microprose soccer is top-down and totally different to FIFA.
!!!
2D Fifa was brilliant!
It was one of the best games on the mega drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a copy of Striker for the Amiga, and it was kinda fun on the A500 but played waaaaay too fast on the A1200. It was kinda funny...by abusing a sweet spot I could beat Quatar around 50 - 0 in about 1 minute :lol:

Anyone play Man Utd : Return to Europe?

Other than the horror of being forced to play as Man Utd it was great! You could just run the entire length of the field from kickoff following a line on the pitch and score everytime!

It was just after they signed Kanchelskis and the developers obviously had no idea how to spell his name. :p

both man u games were fairly crappy - Kinda like Kick Off 3

Goal wernt bad tho

Delving back a bit further Match Day 2 on Speccy and Emlyn Hughes Soccer on the 64 kicked ass!

Back