Korean Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

christo930

North Korea and South Korea seem to be ruffling each others feathers. While probably remote, there could be fighting between them. Do you think that could end S Korean exports?

Chris

Peter R said:
I don't think GPH employees are the South Korean frontline infantry also...
If they went to war (which is highly unlikely, it's just am interesting question), wouldn't their exports drop to zero? Wouldn't they want to use all of their manufacturing for war and wouldn't it be hard to get merchandise out of the country on ships? Most banks probably wouldn't want to finance the shipments on the possibility of being sunk by the North. My guess is that any consumer items coming out of South Korea would cease immediately.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
If North Korea attacked South Korea do you have any idea how quickly they'd be nuked by the US?

christo930 said:
Peter R said:
I don't think GPH employees are the South Korean frontline infantry also...
If they went to war (which is highly unlikely, it's just am interesting question), wouldn't their exports drop to zero? Wouldn't they want to use all of their manufacturing for war and wouldn't it be hard to get merchandise out of the country on ships? Most banks probably wouldn't want to finance the shipments on the possibility of being sunk by the North. My guess is that any consumer items coming out of South Korea would cease immediately.

Chris

Let me add some "interesting" questions : if a war breaks in Korea, is your only concern about their "exports dropping to 0" ? what about their sufferings at such an event ? don't you think your topic is insulting Korean people ?

I totally agree with Senor Quack Americas don't like when the world is fighting ( at least when they are importing something from them and they are importing things from Korea for example Wiz's :) :) )

Edit: I wish South Korea to win the war or something else with benefits for it :) :) Everybody know way :) :)

North and South Korea have been at war for the past 50 years....

If they were fighting to the point where they stopped exporting anything at all, I think getting our Wiz...es (just now realized I haven't seen this plural before, what is the word for more than one Wiz?) is the last thing we need to worry about.

Senor Quack said:
If North Korea attacked South Korea do you have any idea how quickly they'd be nuked by the US?
I think a nuclear exchange would be very unlikely. It's just so PC incorrect. Nukes are so... 40s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back