Beta Lbreakout2

Gruso said:
Interested, very. When this graduates from beta status to news status, please make sure you provide a little more info (screenshots etc). ;)
I have very high suspicions that this is nothing but a port of the LBreakout2 game, a part of the LGame series. So there are massive amounts of screenshots for you to choose from ;)

By the way, I ran a check over the PND file (by uploading it to my Box webapp) and got the following error:
2uxzj1g.png

The proper category to use is "Game" according to the spec, and you might also be interested in adding:
  • ActionGame
  • ArcadeGame
  • Amusement
The full list is here: http://standards.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/apa.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, sebt3 dropped me a PM to fill me in. :) If I'd paid more attention to the other new threads in this section, I might have seen his other ports and made the connection.

Still a fan of including links & a pic though. ;)

dflemstr said:
There should totally be a LGames PND with all of the LGames in it!
As they ship separated, why would I package them in a single PND ?
And as I don't realy like Lgeneral, why would I bother having it on my sdcard ?
I may package them all later on if someone don't beat me to it :)

dflemstr said:
By the way, I ran a check over the PND file (by uploading it to my Box webapp) and got the following error:
2uxzj1g.png

The proper category to use is "Game" according to the spec, and you might also be interested in adding:
  • ActionGame
  • ArcadeGame
  • Amusement
The full list is here: http://standards.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/apa.html
Awesome, thanks a lot for this

I'll fix by the end of the week...

sebt3 said:
I'll fix by the end of the week...
Done, fixed :
- PXML is now valid _and_ filled
- the game now use the appdata to store it's files

As you can change the control in game, no need to change that.
I think this one is feature complete, so posted on the file archive and the box (no upload access to the appstore yet)

Good stuff, though it would be nice to be able to map controls to the action buttons rather than just the keyboard buttons,

Back