LCD Cables and refurbished Pandoras

Much more interesting is how log the shipment from China takes... but I guess we will have to wait at least 4 more weeks :wacko:   

Do you have money, where do you live, and do you know if any of the model you want are being sold (maybe ebay or here)?  If you mean from the shop, probably not.  Shipping to me took 2 or 3 weeks I think.  Maybe longer.

Do you have money, where do you live, and do you know if any of the model you want are being sold (maybe ebay or here)?  If you mean from the shop, probably not.  Shipping to me took 2 or 3 weeks I think.  Maybe longer.
I do have money I'm not sure if it's enough for a refurbished Pandora, but If not then I'm close. I'm in america and I'm looking for a rebirth or 1ghz however I would go for a classic pandora if the price is low. I guess If i can't get one soon I will probably put that money towards a pyra.

The Pandoras will most likely be available (and then sold out again) before the Pyra preorders open.  Shipping to you may take a couple weeks.  I don't remember if it is customs that slows it down.  I didn't choose the most expensive shipping option, which may expedite delivery if you do.

I can't remember the prices of the different Pandora models (not sure if prices are listed in the shop for things that are out of stock), but he dropped prices on some things a few months ago.  If you have money ready to go, and don't care if your money goes directly to ED, I would recommend keeping an eye on the trade section here and on ebay (and everywhere fine pocket sized Linux gaming computers are sold!).  If you find one closer the shipping should be much quicker.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I see thanks to the twitter feed that there have been some deliveries! :D

Can we expect a video about the Pyra again soon? Will the LCD cables be in the store soon?

Looks like a special model with hdmi output (read the description)

So I see thanks to the twitter feed that there have been some deliveries! :D Can we expect a video about the Pyra again soon? Will the LCD cables be in the store soon?
You may be, but this is a Pandora thread ;)   The LCD cables pictures are not Pandora LCD cables, so won't be sold on the store until the Pyra is released at the earliest.  Plus they're samples, so probably won't ever be sold (unless they're already perfect, perhaps).

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, do I ever need one o' them LCD cables. The purple/green flickery nightmare that is currently my screen has reduced the Pandora to music playing duties only.

Hate to be a nag, but have those new better cables shipped yet?

It's been about a month now so I figured it was okay to ask about it again.

I've received 10 samples and they were all working fine. I thought I'd receive the normal batch right away, but it was samples first, so it'll still take a bit.

Then I too shall partake in nagging. Is there a new ETA for arrival of LCD cables?

I must apologize, I used redundant words in my previous post; asking for an estimated time of arrival for arrival. Consider me suitably self-chastised.

Back