Left Nub Already On The Way Out?

marioweezer

Still Fresh
Hi.

The left nub on my replacement Pandora has become really loose and now makes a loud scratching sound whenever I move it. This happened on my original device just before the nub broke completely. It took two weeks on my first unit but only three days on this one!

As far as I'm aware, this is from the new set of nubs/boards. Has anyone else noticed this problem from the latest batch? I'm only asking as I thought the issue had been solved. Perhaps I've been given an old board?

Anyway, hope no-one minds me posting this. I figure it's best to report back on these things so OP can fix any further issues :)

marioweezer said:
Perhaps I've been given an old board?
Sounds very likely. Did you get your unit back with the same serial number, or a different one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mali. It was definitely a different unit as the original one was around 260 and this one is around 140 from what I remember.

On a positive note, the hinge on this new unit is amazing! Much more sturdy than before and requires a bit of force to actually move it back.

Maybe you should put a note in the package requesting a board from the new batch when sending this one back again.

Back