Left Or Right Brain

jmetal88 said:
That one says I answered 10 questions right brained and 9 questions left brained, but that I tend to not have much of a preference. Sounds better than what the other one said.
Same.

On the first one though, I scored 12 on the right and 6 on the left, supposedly making me right side dominant.

Last edited by a moderator:
the Web-us test gave me a 12 to 6 rating for right to left saying I was right Dominant. However, the MTSU one gave me a 9 to 10 rating for right to left saying I was comfortable using strategies for both sides of my brain. Interesting. Shows how these tests are just vague attempts at giving people an idea of what their brain focus is. Nothing wrong with that although if you were right or left dominant, then that would come up in both tests and not be different. Plus, some of the questions needed a "both" answer. For example, one of them asked whether when speaking to someone you say whatever comes to head or you think before you speak. i do both sometimes so it is not entirely accurate but fun nonetheless.

The Web-us test gave me 9-9 saying I was left dominent.

For the MTSU it said I answered 11 as a right brained person and 8 as a left brained person, resulting in me being a more right brained person. Hmmz.................................

Samba Pa Ti said:
its utter bollocks...

the gif is going clockwise
agreed
i opened it up in adobe imageready :p

sand_man said:
Samba Pa Ti said:
its utter bollocks...

the gif is going clockwise
agreed
i opened it up in adobe imageready :p

If you can only see it going one way then you cannot fathom it moving another. It's just a very nice optical illusion, like those pictures that look like two objects at once, you only usually notice one or the other at first.

I seen this on two other forums over the past couple of weeks and for all my trying I have never ever seen it spin any way other than clockwise. It's like there is a global conspiracy whereby all of the members of every forum I visit will pretend that some can see clockwise while others can see anti-clockwise so that I will spend hours attempting to get it to go the other way. YOU BASTARDS

LHC said:
I seen this on two other forums over the past couple of weeks and for all my trying I have never ever seen it spin any way other than clockwise. It's like there is a global conspiracy whereby all of the members of every forum I visit will pretend that some can see clockwise while others can see anti-clockwise so that I will spend hours attempting to get it to go the other way. YOU BASTARDS
Keep blinking randomly, that can help.

sam fisher said:
LHC said:

its pretty simple, when the leg appears to pass over the other leg (or under depending on how you see it spinning), picture it going under that leg (or over). then the image flips.

I see her going clockwise and couldn't get her to flip the other way until I stared at the foot she is standing on. Only thing is once I get her to flip I can't get it to go back the other way unless I leave it for a while.
When I come back to it fresh she is moving clockwise again.

I don't really see how this shows whether you are left or right brain though. Seeing as most people are supposed to be left brain but most people on this thread seem to get a right brain result.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
sam fisher said:
LHC said:

its pretty simple, when the leg appears to pass over the other leg (or under depending on how you see it spinning), picture it going under that leg (or over). then the image flips.

No obviously it's not that simple or I would have already seen that happen. Nothing works. Nothing. The whole point of this thing is that this is about perception. Just because it works for you doesn't mean it works for me. AND NOTHING WORKS AND I AM GOING MAD. IS THIS THE GODDAMN TRUMAN SHOW OR SOMETHING?

Yes, clearly you are the personification of the old insult "half-a-brain". Sorry man.

Edit: I guess personification doesn't really work. In any event though, you have a half a brain.

The easiest way for me to make my mind flip it is to pause the animation, decide whether I want it to be her left or right leg in the air, then let the animation continue.

CABBAGES said:
wave your hand in front of the screen this sometimes makes her change
You have to use both hands, You also have to be naked and shouting i am a retard can also helps.

Trooper

Back