Lets Be Realistic...

MacgaIn, how on earth can you still argue about something you know absolutely nothing about-especially with Squidge of all people!?! Hey, you know most of those emulators that you love to play on? Well, he either wrote half of them or optimized the code for them...

Okay, the idea of a few guys taking on Nintendo or Sony and beating them is yeah-unrealistic. But this isn't like that at all! It's an opn source linux based project, and the developers are talking to the people that will actually be coding for the thing so that we WILL get an easier to code for system. The linux that it will use is already out there...

It's just astonishing that on forums such as this, perfectly nice normal people will argue about something that they just know nowt about! WOuld you do this in a pub? Would you stand opposite an expert in his field and argue like this?

Don't take it personally, it's just that so much of what you said wa ridiculous. None of these LOL comments against you were meant nastily. It was just too easy...

MaGaIn said:
Do you have any idea what tools are available for the Pandora. I think not because there are none.
In that case then I must be using phantom tools :lol: Yep, thats it :D

MaGaIn said:
Yes, more developer friendly, just look at the GP2X game library.
Maybe you should have looked at the GP2X game library before the thing was released. It was about the same size as the current Pandora library.

This is definitely one for the LOL files me thinks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this thread has really made me smile ;).

MaGaIn, thanks for giving me a good laugh. Esp. the bit about the GPH SDK and Pandora tools, I assume you don't develop :D.

Anyway, less feeding the trolls, more laughing.

Back