Let's move the moulds!

What is your order number?
It's probably changed due to the flurry of new adds and cancellations, but it was 1191. Preordered on August 22nd.

I'd been eyeballing it for awhile, but saving up a spare $800 or so isn't exactly a small ordeal, not to mention a few other things came out (a GPU I wanted, the Nintendo Switch) and those added a few more delays to that time.

And it's actually already fully paid for. (Assuming I can use the remainder of that voucher to also cover shipping.)

Just two more months! TM
Hopefully! Winter's coming, and where I live, it's a bitch (~3m of snow per winter on average), plus it'll be nice to play something at work when waiting for my next chunk of work to start.

(I do have my Switch, but I'm keeping that on an old firmware to jailbreak it once that's released, and that means I've already got one game that won't run without an update and a few more that are quite neutered without online play.)

That's planned anyways, but with a way simpler mainboard (but with added ethernet, etc.)

Sent from my XT1650-03 using Tapatalk
Is it in theory possible to make the stationary pyra dual-head compatible? There is unfortunately no arm sbc out there which would support this. Or is there a hardware restriction in the OMAP?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

maybe the new mould-company has the c64c light-beige color on stock. if not, then a c64 breadbin-grey would fit the bill too.
if both are not possible by now, i'm with 8bit, so any color is nice for me... even babypuke-green, yuck.
so essentially, the 'whatever-color-it-will-be' for me, has to be pyra-case shaped, with a pyra inside, warming my little sweaty hands at x-mass. ;)

Well, I barely turn on my Pandora since I have my GPD Win, which is about one year now.
Yes, my GPD win is pretty nice (apart from the GPU crashes).

But what I find amazing is that for most emulators is might be more as as strong as the pandora, except for...
DOS emulation!!!! I find it amazing that DOS emulators for the pandora (and for android) work so much better, expecially
with respect to touch screen control. So for DOS games I go back to my pandora.

Yes, my GPD win is pretty nice (apart from the GPU crashes).

But what I find amazing is that for most emulators is might be more as as strong as the pandora, except for...
DOS emulation!!!! I find it amazing that DOS emulators for the pandora (and for android) work so much better, expecially
with respect to touch screen control. So for DOS games I go back to my pandora.
Android DOS emulators have always been terribly slow for me, and DOSBox has been great on my GPD as long as I increase the cycle count (3000 is pretty low to begin with).
Not sure what it's like on the pandora but it was unusable on the PSP
Makes me look forward to the Pyra even more ;)

Android DOS emulators have always been terribly slow for me, and DOSBox has been great on my GPD as long as I increase the cycle count (3000 is pretty low to begin with).
Not sure what it's like on the pandora but it was unusable on the PSP
Makes me look forward to the Pyra even more ;)
You can find an example is this video:
Tombraider, with openglide 3D acceleration and ripped CD audio (GoG/Steam version basicaly) on a gigahertz pandora.

Today is the day! Let's see some pics of that test run.
The only plan for today was for ED's Greek contact to go to the new factory to plan the test runs. It's be awesome to hear what that plan is, but I unless we're lucky and they really want our order, they're unlikely to turn around and start today I'd have thought.

im looking forward to seeing the cases now and seeing my pyra soon. been a great journey with lots of ups and down, but ED and all thats been working on this has done a great job.

Back