Let's talk about games that WOULD run on the Pandora...

What about some iphone games (pizza boy, babylon twins, knights rush, sword and poker, angry birds, beyond Ynth, soosiz, death rally, reckless racing.....)they would all be pretty cool we got frogatto and battle for wesnoth which i have to say are both great games.

Umm so hard too many to choose but civilisation or age of empires would be pretty sweet and braid would be cool really cool too.

Remember, guys, we are factoring in technology limits. For example, I'd love to see a Trackmania port, but it relies on DirectX (which is Windows-exclusive).

Remember, guys, we are factoring in technology limits. For example, I'd love to see a Trackmania port, but it relies on DirectX (which is Windows-exclusive).

hey sorry dont know too much about what the technology limits of the games I listed where bit of a newb with this stuff. Just wondering which of the ones i put down wouldn't be able to be ported.

Super Meat Boy

VVVVVV

Anything made by Pop Cap

Braid

Worms (Guess I could use console versions with emulators, but those versions tend to suck)

Bit.Trip Beat

Bit.Trip Runner

Audiosurf (possibly, would need low graphics settings, for sure)

Jeeze, this list sure makes me depressed :(

And while I'm on the subject of awesome indie 2D games, THEY NEED TO MAKE A PC VERSION OF LIMBO. Not Pandora-related, but makes me mad anyway.

Hmm, I'd probably give a kidney for Mirror's Edge, though I don't think a straight up port would run very well... Would need a lot of trimming!

But Halo 2 would rock if we had the source, as would something like the DS/iPhone versions of Final Fantasy III.

Super Meat Boy

VVVVVV

Anything made by Pop Cap

Braid

Worms (Guess I could use console versions with emulators, but those versions tend to suck)

Bit.Trip Beat

Bit.Trip Runner

Audiosurf (possibly, would need low graphics settings, for sure)

+1

Super Meat Boy, VVVVVV and lots of other PC Indie titles would be excelent on the pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back