Libreoffice Spell check not working.

DrHAX

T̶h̶e̶ ̶A̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶ The Artist
The title says it. Its odd. I don't what exactly caused it.. changing the language of the documents also isn't working...  Boy I've been having issues with the latest update on Libreoffice on my pandora.  :blink:

Mmmm, I had done a quick check of the spell check, and it was working for me.

What is the behavour of te spell check?

Any log in the /tmp/pndrun_libreoffice.out?

I will try to build a new version, with Java and all, but it takes (a lot of) time, and success is not guaranteed...

Mmmm, I had done a quick check of the spell check, and it was working for me.

What is the behavour of te spell check?

Any log in the /tmp/pndrun_libreoffice.out?

I will try to build a new version, with Java and all, but it takes (a lot of) time, and success is not guaranteed...
Automatically says everything is correct.. even though I've blatantly mispelled stuff.. The only thing its says is missing is from this line Xlib: Extension "Xinerama" missing on display ":0.0" Nothing, other then that, seems out of the ordinary. Then again I have very limited coding knowledge.

On occasion on several of my Linux machines outside of the Pandora Libreoffice somehow forgets it's language setting and breaks spellcheck on me....

Try this...

Go to Tools OptionsLanguage SettingsLanguage → Ensure your Language is set in all the options.

Other things to try...
Go to Tools LanguageFor Selection → Select Your Language
Go to ToolsLanguageFor Paragraph →Select Your Language
Go to Tools LanguageFor All Text → Select Your Language

Last edited by a moderator:
On occasion on several of my Linux machines outside of the Pandora Libreoffice somehow forgets it's language setting and breaks spellcheck on me....

Try this...

Go to Tools OptionsLanguage SettingsLanguage → Ensure your Language is set in all the options.

Other things to try...

Go to Tools LanguageFor Selection → Select Your Language

Go to ToolsLanguageFor Paragraph →Select Your Language

Go to Tools LanguageFor All Text → Select Your Language
I've tried all of those and don't change anything... I think i may just delete the app data folder and the PND and just try to start from fresh since even putting the same cards into CC makes the same errors and I'm having bars pop up on each unit that weren't there before.

Nope fresh installs and its still  not working.. maybe its due to the fact I use UK english as my default setting? and its having issues with that?

Back