List Of Games That Support Usb Mouse

abertalia

Website
Visit site
Hey, can anyone give me a list of what games on the gp2x support usb mouses(or mice...whatever).

I've tried Squares which is a really fun game but it keeps freezing up on me. :-|| So if anyone knows any, please tell me. Thanks....

Shifty said:
Hey, can anyone give me a list of what games on the gp2x support usb mouses(or mice...whatever).

I've tried Squares which is a really fun game but it keeps freezing up on me. :-|| So if anyone knows any, please tell me. Thanks....
I remember someone saying ScummVM. Which is reason alone to get a BoB, or atleast an EXT-to-USB adaptor. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Never tried Duke with the bob, and probably won't be able to for a couple of days, but it was a fairly basic port of the sdl version so it could already work. If it doesn't I'll get it fixed for you.

Very nice. I will try out Quake when I'm with my BOB again. I once tried ScummVM with Sam and Max but I couldn't get it to read the mouse....Not sure why.

And about Squares, does anyone know why it keeps freezing up on me? It plays realy well but at like 1 minute into the game, it will just freeze.

Squares should work fine, I have mostly played it when testing with mouse (and joypad) and haven't had any problems. I will double check tomorrow when I have the bob connected as I am testing a new game I am making which also uses the mouse.

The problem may be an MP3 you are playing, try a different MP3 or switch off the music and see if that helps. Some MP3s seem to cause problems.

Guyfawkes said:
cool :) out of interest, was it a dodgy mp3 or did you just turn of the music?
Well, I had never messed with the music and had just kept the original ones on. Disabeling them got rid or the random freezes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back