Locations of board members...

Axeman

Axemeister
Website
Visit site
Hiya all,

I was wondering if as many as possible of you could put your locations on your user profiles. Obviously, this is optional, but it'd be great to have a better idea of where everyone is from.

Cheers

nebraska, the land of the corn and the------------------corn <_<
actually i think i am the only person in this state that has a gp32, everyone else calls their computer (if they have one) a "fancy think'n box!" which leads me to believe they don't even know what the internet is :D

I'm on the brown crunchy grass of New Jersey. For those of you from foriegn parts, just think of a place with all the filth, crime and rudeness of New York City, without all the culture and historic landmarks. Now make it about 100 times larger, throw in 600 Wal-Marts, and a strip mall every half mile. Oh, and did I mention the smell? Can you believe New Jersey's official nickname is the "Garden State"? Somebody either has a really screwed up sense of humor, or balls the size of canteloupes.

This message has been brought to you by the NJ Board of Tourism, and by the Mafia.

NE of England here.. anyone know of Middlesbrough? Well I live near there... around 10 miles away in fact.

Nice to see lots of people from all over the world in here - goes to show you the world is smaller than you think..... :rolleyes:

Didn't we have a discussion like this before?OK this one was started cause someone said that our locations should be in the profile,but i'm pretty sure this was talked about a few months ago.

ANYWAY-I'm in Stoke-on-Trent,Midlands,England

Back