Lol - Banned From Openpandora Forums

DisgruntleElf said:
And you didn't have to pay Craig a "visit". I must admit I would have loved to see that play out.

I was merely going to do what anyone in my position would do. If you sent back a PC to PC World for repair and they didn't return it you would go to the shop, yes?

Can't beat a bit of forum drama though... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfathomable Depths said:
just stops responding to single touch and behaves as if you've long touched it.. Perhaps I'm now used to Android and expect more..
It never caused me a problem, but some people reported touch screen problems that were supposedly fixed in the Beta 2. You may want to give it a try

I've booted into the experimental kernal a couple of time and it just fecks things up - time/date gets fecked up pretty badly. Which seems insignificant until you log onto a https site. Google+ hates it and rejects the date error.
That's really weird. Experimental kernel is what I almost always use, while there's a few things that simply won't run yet, I've never had the time get skewed the way you are suggesting. Is it worth troubleshooting, figuring out what you're doing that I'm not or vice versa?

WizardStan said:
I've booted into the experimental kernal a couple of time and it just fecks things up - time/date gets fecked up pretty badly. Which seems insignificant until you log onto a https site. Google+ hates it and rejects the date error.
That's really weird. Experimental kernel is what I almost always use, while there's a few things that simply won't run yet, I've never had the time get skewed the way you are suggesting. Is it worth troubleshooting, figuring out what you're doing that I'm not or vice versa?

I set the date in the terminal using the 'date' command and that fixed it.

Check the hardware clock, too: hwclock. After changing the soft-clock with date, you may need to set the RTC as well.

Ahh, I thought 'date' was me setting the hardware clock. It's been fine though so until it fecks up..

Thanks for the tip :)

*edit* and the long press 'bug' is cured by left clicking using the right nub.

*edit* and the long press 'bug' is cured by left clicking using the right nub.
Good to know, thanks. I'll try to remember that if anyone else has a problem.

Back