Looking For A Special Gamepad

rohezal

Advanced Member
Well sounds a bit strange but im looking for something like this:

15yxiq1.jpg

I need a "joypad" which has connected motion controll and buttons who can be placed ca. 10 centimeters away from each other. And both share together one usb or usb mini port for pluggin in. Not realy pandora related, i want to use it for a mobile phone, but maybe somebody has use for it, with his pandora.

If someone knows if such a thing exist or even knows where you can buy it tell me plz :)

Sounds a bit like the icontrolpad for but then for openmoko I think the icontrolpad team wanted to make it compatible with other mobiles to so.

Yes thats what I want and "need" :p. Do you know if the icontrolpad is avaible for the freerunner? And how much would it cost?

Btw. saw this cool thing: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/USB_Gamepad_(NeoPlay)

But I cant do such a thing myself^^

Bluetooth Gamepad BGP100 comes to mind
15107.JPG

Hm, not really an alternative for you I guess since it's neither USB nor will the phone fit in landscape mode.

I could possibly make something like that. Head over to this forum and ask
forum.benheck.com

Well bluetooth is ok too :)

*going over the forum to the modder*

Edit: Forum is down, but your blog is looking realy good. Just one guess from your name: you live in germany or? I live there too. This could make things very easy^^

My mistake... forums.benheck.com

Also if bluetooth would be fine this would be extremely simple to make with a wii controller.

HackModford said:
My mistake... forums.benheck.com

Also if bluetooth would be fine this would be extremely simple to make with a wii controller.

Hi I found some guys from a University in my city who want to create a controller. Thank you for your help guys. And if someone else needs such a controller I think HackModford or the AGS of the TU Braunschweig (www.tu-bs.de) maybe can help him/her :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back