Lost it

Tobriand

Website
Visit site
Not that anyone's interested, but hey, just in case one of you lot find a random GP32 somewhere with GPCinema, some maths coursework, and an early version of a personal statement for UCAS on one of the cards, its probably my one, which I've managed to lose somewhere...

No idea where... tis a right wossname. Looks like its time to start saving, though :(

I feel sad for your loss, especially considering it contained more than just GP32 stuff. If you don't find it, I hope you're able to purchase another one. Maybe you'll be lucky like angrypants and find it over by your friend's place in his dirty dishes.

Ouch. Funnily enough I don't consider my GP32 portable enough to take it with me anywhere. In the sense that it's uncomfortable in my pockets. Which is why I carry around my Uni work on the SMC only.

I don't see how you can "lose" something like a Gamepark, for as much money as it cost, I don't take it anywhere but to work sometimes to listen to MP3 and if I do take it anywhere I keep it in my case. I don't feel bad for anybody that loses it, its your own fault.

extremegamer posted on Dec 22 2003 at 02:30 PM said:
I don't see how you can "lose" something like a Gamepark, for as much money as it cost, I don't take it anywhere but to work sometimes to listen to MP3 and if I do take it anywhere I keep it in my case. I don't feel bad for anybody that loses it, its your own fault.
Its a bloody portable games console.... you are supposed to take it places. If i wanted something to be kept precious at home, i would have bought an Xbox. Its the sort of thing that should be played on the bus, train, wherever etc....

somebody has lost something valuable and you feel the need to have a go at them? why?

Last edited by a moderator:
declaration posted on Dec 22 2003 at 04:06 PM said:
Its a bloody portable games console.... you are supposed to take it places. If i wanted something to be kept precious at home, i would have bought an Xbox. Its the sort of thing that should be played on the bus, train, wherever etc....

somebody has lost something valuable and you feel the need to have a go at them? why?
i'm not having a go at them, yes its portable, yes i don't take mine everywhere because there's no point, i don't travel, I have my own car, I don't ride a bus or train. Its just people have no responsibility and it serves them right. Let me just toss $150-200 out the window because I'm to lazy and not responsible enough to keep track of my valuables.

ok. now go get some sleep and apologize after you realize you were too harsh. do people have no empathy? can't you imagine yourself losing something valuable? if you can't, then you are one of the people i hate so much. dude, seriously. think about it.

Even when I was 9 years old toting my Gameboy around everywhere I had more respect and responsibility to not lose it. Why post that you lost your Gamepark. Do you want people to feel sorry for you??? Or give you a new one or money??? Maybe if I had "lost" something of value of mine I'd understand, but I keep better tabs of my stuff. I've lost little things, but nothing like a $150 piece of electronics. So lets all feel sorry for the people that lose their beloved GameParks.

:p Maybe i just feel like venting because i'm stuck at work for 5 more hours. But honestly, how do you lose your GP32?

extremegamer posted on Dec 22 2003 at 04:20 PM said:
declaration posted on Dec 22 2003 at 04:06 PM said:
I don't see how you can "lose" something like a Gamepark, for as much money as it cost, I don't take it anywhere but to work sometimes to listen to MP3 and if I do take it anywhere I keep it in my case.  I don't feel bad for anybody that loses it, its your own fault.

i'm not having a go at them, yes its portable, yes i don't take mine everywhere because there's no point, i don't travel, I have my own car, I don't ride a bus or train. Its just people have no responsibility and it serves them right. Let me just toss $150-200 out the window because I'm to lazy and not responsible enough to keep track of my valuables.
Yes yes, in many ways you're right... main reason I'm posting is just because the things are sooooo uncommon that anyone who happens to find it and is vaguely honest and decides to run a search for the thing online will come across this site. So its worth posting JUST on the possibility that they happen to come across the thing...

I do have responsibility for my things, and no, I'm not posting for sympathy, cash, or anything like that. Although I suppose there is an element of venting involved. It is a right wossname.

Also notice the way I start it: "Not that anyone's interested"... hmm, so I'm really hoping to get people who aren't really interested posting on the subject? I think not...

Maybe you'll be lucky like angrypants and find it over by your friend's place in his dirty dishes

Yeah and then once you found it you could lose it again a few months later by leaving it in class the first day of school. I asked everyone in class if they had seen it and even checked the lost and found and no one had seen anything. Hell if I had found a gp left in a class room that would be awesome. Either some bastard from my class just kept it or a the janator got a new toy or somthing. Well I left it places twice so maybe it wasn't ment to be.

Well I dunno...

In that one thread about drugs and such. Someone had the balls (Or lack of) to mock my friend dying, And then PM harass me (Was that guy ever banned BTW?) SOME people (Some, not all) around here can be assholes when they feel like it.

Not calling anyone that, Just stateing something.

Sorry you lost your GP :( Hope ya find it soon.

Back