Release Loxodo & wxpython...

DAP

I can get loxodo.py to run if I first run wxpython, then from within wxpython navigate to where loxodo.py is and execute it by the command line.

Is there a way to encapsulate all of this so I can run it from an icon?

Unpack wxpython and put the files it needs on your NAND?

This is one of the limitations of the PND system.  It should be possible to mount the PND from the command line and modify your path and other environment variables to launch things from your existing terminal, but we'd need a standardised way of making such PNDs for that to be automated to any degree.

I can get loxodo.py to run if I first run wxpython, then from within wxpython navigate to where loxodo.py is and execute it by the command line.

Is there a way to encapsulate all of this so I can run it from an icon?
Go there: http://boards.openpandora.org/topic/15913-wxpython//URL]

I explain one method to find and automount wxPython, so you can package loxodo in a PND that will automaticaly works.

Unpack wxpython and put the files it needs on your NAND?

This is one of the limitations of the PND system.  It should be possible to mount the PND from the command line and modify your path and other environment variables to launch things from your existing terminal, but we'd need a standardised way of making such PNDs for that to be automated to any degree.
Better not unpack wxpython on your NAND, it's too big!

Limitation of PND? Nah, there is no such things ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back