Lunar Magic Anyone?

Halcyon

Has anyone seen the program called Lunar Magic? It is Super Mario World Level builder. I have been playing some hacked Super Mario World games on the Pandora lately and some of them are really good and fun!! I have just started to horse around with this program and will see where it takes me but so far it looks like it is pretty sweet. Just curious how the community feels about this? :lol:

I used to mess around with it a bit. Gave up after a bit. This was years ago. The only editor I can really use well is that Super Mario Bros. level editor. Forget the name, but I'll know it when I see it.

Blue,

do you know are there other editors out there? Legend of Zelda, mega man?

As I spend more time with Lunar magic i see that it works and seems to work well but man, it takes a long time to get anything done. Can you think of a good way to have it be collaborative? Say I wanted to work on levels in world 1 and my friend wanted to work on world 2 is that possible do you think? It might be fun to have a Pandora Super Mario world version.

I guess that is just food for thought.

Yes, I know that there are plenty of game editors, with varying degrees of ease of use. The operating word is "varying".

I think Lunar Magic saves levels in its own format, which can be imported and saved into ROMs, so yes, I believe you can do that.

Back