M3 magazine puts GP32 on Top 50 gadgets of 03 list

Sdw

Website
www.ag1976.com
Just noticed in the latest issue of M3 Magazine (swedish magazine that reviews all kind of gadgets: digicams, cellphones, home cinema stuff etc. etc.) they listed their "Top 50 cool gadgets of 2003".

GP32 was in 37th place, ahead of GBA:SP which was on 40th. They put N-Gage at 15 though...

If N-Gage was ranked 15th then that, to me, tells me that this magazine is not credible at all. Yes its cool, but quality needs to be an issue to. N-Gage is a poorly designed poor quality gadget.

Since i'm the gp32x.de biggest whiner, according to Swiss Cheeseman, i'm going to say this "no no no, why can't the gp32 be #15, n-gage sucks, waaaahhhh." :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
cmon gp32 at #15?no way the gp32 does no way at all desewerve such a position look at every other gadget it deserves to be #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Yeah, I received the mag as well today, and what can I say? I was very happy to see the GP32 on #37 place, but when I found the N-Gage on 15th.. my happiness kinda disappeared. The N-Gage is expensive and who wants a cell phone that big??? Plus, they don´t mention the Gamepark very much in the handhelds articles, just "the project Zodiac", GBA and the new portable Playstation (which will hopefully kick ass)

Fun thing though

N-Gage is only getting the attention because of publicity and the fact that it is an american 3D handheld (though it sucks). GP32 is not well known so it didnt get as much attention. But wouldnt it be cool if GP32 was in the top ten? PSP will kick ass...but Zodiac sucks. Sure, its a 3D handheld but have you seen the prices? $500 for Zodiac w/128MB. and they charge for old genesis games that you can play on the gp32 for free (Altered beast for $20??? come on!!) I will stick with the gp32...until the PSP comes around :p

well they probably didnt play with any of the gadgets they just looked at the specs and capabilities and judged it on that.

the gp32 has higher specs than the n-gage, 104 to 133mhz.

although only doom( i love this game in hires) and rott (and yeti3dgp if we ever get any games) come close to the 3d graphics on the n-gage even if they do run at 15fps.

I think it was the Sony-Ericsson T610 Cellphone that got 1st.

Btw, the N-Gage is not american, it's from Finland like all other Nokia phones...

Back