Make A Skin For Minimenu If You Like; Heres How

Skeezix, can't you just paste a big PNG image here (or whatever format you use) that includes all the various pieces of the artwork, and let people change it? If you want skins, you'll want graphics people, who don't tend to be programmers or understand much about compiling. For me, at least, even the "simple" instructions sound like Greek. (also, I've never used Linux; that might have something to do with it)

DaveC said:
We need at least ONE fast loader, not sure why there is such a strong urge by everyone to want to fill everything up with crap :p
Well, "everyone" at this point seems to be a few team members including ED, who're enthusiastically building a full desktop. I agree that a minimal launcher is essential, though, and it's probably what I'll be using most of the time. I just can't see myself having the need to do much multitasking on the Pandora...

I'm sorry if this was answered before, but how quick will the boot time be for this launcher?

Last edited by a moderator:
Esn said:
I'm sorry if this was answered before, but how quick will the boot time be for this launcher?

The launcher itself is a few seconds. It is the initial Angstrom boot time that is rather long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back