Making the theme more... plastique

Yes, the current colour of the post header is a little bit to "strong", however, we are on a good way I guess.
I don't like the simple line between the posts, this is not needed if you adjust bg or post window colours a little bit to have an slight contrast there.
Another issue  which could be improved is the way to big "vote" function on the left of each post, it needs to much space, especialy onto the mobile Version. I'm sure this could be made smaller or even removing it,  I never vote posts at all.

I voted your post down, btw. :p

I kinda liked the red bars that we had for a little while.  Is everyone content with the current look?

Last edited by a moderator:
Having the posts be out of chronological order makes for really confusing reading.

That's because this isn't a discussion forum.  However, you can adjust the post ordering to be chronological if you prefer - the control is just there under '23 answers to this question' up there ^^.

I voted your post down, btw. :p

I voted it back up. :p

Having the posts be out of chronological order makes for really confusing reading.

-Neelix
I voted one back into chronological order yesterday.  I agree completely.  Maybe the vote thing should be disabled.  I can see it being useful at times, but, as you said, it makes it difficult to follow the discussion.  Plus, as Fusion_Power said, it takes up space.

That's because this isn't a discussion forum.  However, you can adjust the post ordering to be chronological if you prefer - the control is just there under '23 answers to this question' up there ^^.
I didn't notice that you could switch order.  Thanks for pointing it out.  I guess I will switch to chronological order and remove my votes (if I can).

Oh lordy, what have I done?  I tried to undo a vote I'd previously added, but hitting the down arrow both cancels my previous vote and takes one away, so the score goes from +1 to -1.  Then I tried voting on another post to see if I could cancel votes I'd only just made, but the same situation remains.

Normally you don't seem to be able to vote posts into negative scores, but apparently if you vote them up first you can.  Seems a bit broken to me!

Edit: Hmm, seems you can vote people negative normally now.  Although having done that, I'm unable to cancel my vote and put them back on 0.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed it. :)

I had to do a positive vote to "cancel" my negative one.

That doesn't work for me.   When I tried that it changed my positive vote into a negative vote instead of just cancelling the existing vote.  Doing a positive vote from there just changed it back again.

-Neelix

I put cancel in quotation marks because all it did is make it not negative.  It didn't actually "unvote" or make it go away altogether.  

Who is it? I'll bring them back to positivity?

I already voted positive.  It was on the previous page, and I said that I downvoted before later changing it after it was pointed out that we can sort posts by date here.

but I just voted your post down. :p

I should stop playing with things.

Back