Mame?

MAME supports many thousands of arcade games. So that's a loaded question.

I don't know your age, but think back all the classic 80's and 90's arcade games. Those will be the ones that run best on the Wiz.

Here are 10 random arcade games that always liked (top of my head) that probably would run well on Wiz:

Mr. Do!
Black Tiger
Robotron 2084
Joust
Samurai Shodown (there are 5)
Metal Slug (there are 5)
Megazone (simple shmup but I always loved it for some strange reason)
Valtric (as above)
Puzzle Bobble (there are numerous versions)
Liquid Kids

I could name 100's more... best to try a lot of games. With MAME, it's a good idea to check what original arcade hardware a game ran on, see if it runs well on the Wiz, then try other games that ran on that hardware. Also don't go by date alone - it's the hardware that matters - pay special attention to the CPU(s) being emulated.

Bubble bobble series (that would be bubble bobble, rainbow islands, parasol stars and I think one more?), galaga and gradius series spring to mind.

A lot of my favourites run better on capex, games like ad&d series, dodonpachi and other shooters (I don't remember the names, but look for atlus, cave and banpresto as makers).

robocop arcade and dragon ninja are my favourite but then you cant go wrong with old school data east games ,man i miss dataeast they where the coolest games company ever (yes better than sega or capcom ) B)

Back